Regrets

Because I like you a lot

Present day.....

Jae Rim felt like when he couldn't find So Eun. He knew he went overboard calling her names and treating her badly since beginning of their Junior year of high school. Not only that but also making Minho and Junho join him. Although they themselves didn't directly say things to So Eun, they had sided with Jae Rim. Majority of the students just went along with the ride.

Shin Ye and Yujin were the only true friends she had. Dara had transferred during sophomore year and Nana left during the second half of last year to go live with her grandma.

So Eun didn't have the guts to tell Shin Ye and Yujin what was going on because they all used to hang out with each other. She decided to endure her pain by herself.

Class went by like a blur and she didn't feel like eating lunch so she went to the library. Lucky for her Jae Rim gave up looking there when she found a quiet corner to contemplate on what was going on with her life.

"Oppa, it hurts that you are saying such harsh words to me." She couldn't prevent tears from forming. "Why did things end up like this? We had such an unforgettable first summer together. Please God take this pain away from me." She placed her face in her palms silently sobbing.

The rest of the day Jae Rim didn't say anything, when questioned by Junho and Minho, he just told him he wasn't feeling well. They tried to leave him alone. 

By the time he reached the bus stop, he was anticipating for So Eun to be there but was so dismayed when he ended up going home with no So Eun in sight.

He heaved a sigh and hung his head all the way home regretting all the things he did to So Eun.

So Eun stayed in the library until classes had ended. She waited deliberately for the next bus to arrive which was another hour avoiding the same bus as Jae Rim.

She silently recollected that horrible day her dad announced her arranged marriage to his friend's son, Seo Kang Joon.

 

 

A/N short update dear readers...thank you so much especially to my subscribers and commentators @ @