Her response

Because I like you a lot

 

She wasn't prepared for this. Somehow it felt like something was stuck in .

"So Eun ah..." His eyes were sincerely pleading. He took her hands in his and gently squeezed them.

All she could focus on was his intense stare and how it made her heart skip a beat. She felt her face turning red as a beet and unconsciously holding her breath.

After taking a deep sigh she finally answered. "I'm scared."

"Scared? Of what?" Jae Rim asked.

"Of my dad, of getting hurt." She gazes back at him.

"I won't ever hurt you. About your dad, we can just keep it a secret from him for now." He held her hands tighter. "I promise that I'll be good to you."

So Eun dropped her gaze to their hands and said.

"Truthfully, I think I like you too..." She couldn't look up to him.

Jae Rim pushed her chin up and looked deep into her eyes. "So Eun ah, you have made me the happiest guy in the world!" He lowered his head and brought their foreheads together. He couldn't hold himself anymore and embraced her in his arms. She reciprocated smiling against his broad chest.

The rest of the ride to school they were both giggling and holding hands. When they came down the bus they tried to avoid any skinship so that their friends would not notice anything.

So the two had shared their freshmen year secretly dating each other not even any of their friends having a clue to their relationship. They did most of their talking on their rides to and from school and calling each other on the phone.

The two of them were very skillful in hiding their feelings from Junho, Minho, ShinYe, Nana, Yujin and Dara that they all continued to hang out with each other like normal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School is about to end and summer will start....

 

A/N Super short chapter my dear readers ^ ^ not to worry because update will come soon...they're about to enjoy summer...and go into their sophomore year where they will be facing challenges...Big thanks to my subbies and commentators and all my readers... Please stay tuned. @ @