The new girl

Because I like you a lot

 

 

2 years ago.....

Freshman year begun almost 5 months ago and it was nice to finally be in high school especially with his old friends Junho and Minho. They've been friends since grade school and have enjoyed each other's company since then. 

Of course high school had it's perks since there's a lot more girls to look at. The three were always checking out the girls and pick whom they liked the most. But of course their crushes didn't last long when they saw someone new.

The three of them also had their share of fangirls since they all were tall and definitely eye candy. But among the three Jae Rim was considered their leader.

While waiting in class on a cool Monday morning, the teacher suddenly announced that they have a new transfer student. "Good morning class please welcome our newest member of the class, Kim So Eun" The new student shyly enters and makes a deep bow and introduces herself. "My name is Kim So Eun, please take care of me." She says. "You may take that empty seat." The teacher says pointing to a seat next to Park Shin Ye. 

"Welcome Kim So Eun shi my name is Park Shin Ye, it's nice to meet you. Don't worry I'll be your friend and show you around." So Eun smiled to her and nods her head. She takes a quick look around her and noticed that almost everyone is looking at her and she shyly gives them all a smile.

Their teacher quickly tries to get everyone's attention by hitting his yardstick on the blackboard and begins his lesson.

Jae Rim's POV

"OMG who is this petite girl? Why is my heart beating so fast? She looks like an angel that fell from heaven." He thought to himself. Although he just about shares all his secrets to Junho and Minho this wasn't something he would want to share with them.

Junho and Minho nudged Jae Rim on his side and point their lips towards the new girl indicating their interest in her. He just shrugs his shoulders to give the hint "so what?" Honestly he didn't want anyone else to show that they liked this new girl. 

So Eun's POV

"Gosh I'm so nervous. This school is much bigger than my last school. I'm so happy I met this girl Park Shin Ye. She looks really nice and sincere."  

"So Eun shi.. What are your next classes?" Shin Ye asked. "Um I have math for second period history for third and P.E.  In the afternoon." So Eun replied. "Cool" Shin Ye said. Looks like we both have the same classes. All you have to do now is follow me." So Eun smiles and the two of them start walking to their next period.

Jae Rim, Junho and Minho were also on their way to their next classes where Junho and Minho had science and Jae Rim had Math. So both Junho and Minho went the other way and Jae Rim went to his Math class. 

As he approached his seat he noticed that the new girl Kim So Eun is sitting right next to him. Again he feels his heart beating faster. His palms getting all sweaty as he took his seat. " Uhum... Hi my name is Song Jae Rim, nice to meet you" he puts on his sweetest smile for her and extends his hand out to her. Reluctantly she shakes his hand and says "my name is Kim So Eun, likewise" 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N thank you once again for reading... Kindly leave me any comments...much love to my subbies will update soon