Bus ride

Because I like you a lot

 

 

The next day Kim So Eun was waiting for the bus on her way to school since her dad usually left their home at 5:00 in the morning to go to work. Today she brought her P.E. uniform that was issued to the students yesterday.

"Ugh.. I just hope that during P.E. I won't have to do too much work outs." She thought to herself because she tends to be susceptible to accidents doing physical activities. 

As soon as the bus arrives she gets on and luckily the bus had a lot of room. She chose to sit in the back next to the window since she doesn't like to have people bump her while trying to get a seat on the bus.

She opens her backpack and busts out her iPhone with her earplugs and starts listening to her favorite playlist. While enjoying her music she takes in the serene beauty of the outside world. Before she knew it the bus makes another stop. The distance from where her bus stop to this next one was just a mere 7 minutes so she was caught off guard.

As she was looking down checking her phone, a tall good looking guy climbs up the bus and looks for an empty seat. He happened to look towards the back of the bus and was totally surprised to see the new girl Kim So Eun catching the same bus that he takes to school.

He could feel his heart racing again, nevertheless he hurriedly sits right next to her.

Upon sensing someone taking the seat next to her, So Eun looks up and is shocked to see Jae Rim.

"Good morning Kim So Eun. What a pleasure it is that we catch the same bus. I guess we live close to each other." Jae Rim said.

"Ah, yes I suppose we do." So Eun replied. "This must be fate playing a mean joke on me." She thought. "How am I supposed to avoid him if we catch the same bus?"

She then goes back facing the window listening to her music. 

"This is great, I can't believe my lucky stars." Jae Rim thought to himself. "I get to ride the same bus as her...I'll have to plan my moves to get closer to her." 

It took approximately 25 more minutes before they reached school and Jae Rim wanting to be a gentleman scooted over allowing So Eun to get off the bus first. "Ladies first" he says while extending his right arm showing her the way.

"Khamsamnida" she says shyly. "My pleasure, let's walk together " Jae Rim said.

 

A/N thank you again..I'm making the chapters short for easy reading... Comments or suggestions are highly appreciated.. Big thanks to my subbies I hope I don't disappoint you @ @