Rendezvous

Because I like you a lot

 

 

During summer So Eun and Jae Rim managed to keep in touch only through phone calls. This really made both of them missing each other like crazy.

"So Eun ah, I really miss you my baby. I need to see you." Jae Rim ranted during one of their late night talks.

"I miss you too Oppa, but what can we do, I don't have a reason to go out, plus Omma knows that Shin Ye is away for summer." She stared up her ceiling.

"I need to see you." He whispered. They both fell asleep with their phones in their ears. This is how most of their nights ended up.

The next day..

Ping...

So Eun's phone gets a text notification. She quickly checks her phone.

I have an idea. We'll talk tonight.

As the time gets close to their usual talk time, So Eun is anxious to know what Jae Rim has in mind.

When she hears her phone ring she quickly answers. "Oppa, how was your day? Omma and I went to market to buy her list of food she needs to prepare for this weekend's gathering. De, Appa has his cousin visiting for the weekend." She checked her nails while talking. "You said you had an idea, so what is it?"

"This coming Tuesday is our registration for Sophomore year so I was wondering if you could tell your Mom and Dad that you need to register on both Monday and Tuesday so they don't wonder why you need to go to school twice. Tell them there's a different registration day for P.E." This was actually true and So Eun didn't know since when she entered freshman year school had already started.

"We'll spend our days together. We can go early on both days so we can avoid the rest of the guys. They like to go around 10:00. We can be there at 7:30 then go to the park or do whatever you want." She could hear Jae Rim's deep voice clearly making her wish she was right in front of him.

"Okay Oppa, I can't wait to see you. Good night."

 

Monday......

So Eun got up early and had already told her parents that she needed to go to school early which they agreed to wishing her good luck.

She went to the bus stop and waited there feeling super excited to see Jae Rim whom she has not seen in over a month.

When she spots Jae Rim she felt her heart stop and notices that he looks just as handsome as she remembers. He walks to her and flashes a big smile to her relishing in the beautiful girl's warm smile.

"So Eun ah, I'm so happy to see you baby." He gives her a bear hug and breathes in her familiar cherry blossom scent that he's come to love so much. She hugs him back and whispers "Me too Oppa, your hair grew and is kinda long. It suits you."

They held hands and Jae Rim asked her what she wanted to do which she just said "we can go to a park and just enjoy the day Oppa and tomorrow we can go movies." "Call!" And he gently rubbed his thumb against her fingers.

They finally reach school, finish up their registration and decide to leave for the park before the others spot them. They both agreed to turn off their phones so their friends won't be able to reach them.

They found a perfect spot that was next to the small man made lake that had bushes blocking them from immediate view. The trees nearby provided them with shade from the sun. So Eun had brought a blanket with her and some snacks while Jae Rim brought water with him.

"So Eun ah let's play a game." Jae Rim pulled her down as soon as they spread out the blanket. "What kind of game Oppa?" 

"Just a question and answer game. We both ask questions and the other has to guess the answer." "Okay what is the penalty of the loser?" "The loser has to grant the other's wish." Jae Rim says. "Okay Oppa, game!" 

The first round of questions they both tied. They continue asking and answering for a few more times where they both get penalized. So Eun's wish was for Jae Rim to get her a flower from close by. He was able to find a pink Dahlia from the park's garden. She loved Dahlias so was very pleased. 

Jae Rim's wish was for So Eun to feed him which she gladly obliged to. After they eat Jae Rim lays and puts his head on So Eun's lap. So Eun couldn't help it so she brushes his hair off his forehead and runs her fingers through his silky mane. Jae Rim seeing So Eun's hair cascading down tucks it behind her ear and stops by her cheeks cupping them looking up at her and gives her a wink and purses his lips into a kiss. She laughs and places a finger on his lips.

They stay there for a couple more hours just enjoying each other's company. They then decide to go home although they wanted to spend more time together. Their consolation was knowing they would meet again tomorrow.

 

 

 

A/N another update my dear readers I hope you like it... One more chapter of fluff before the drama begins... Thank you so much for following my story.  Appreciate your comments !!! Love you all special thanks to my subbies @ @