Meeting

Because I like you a lot

 

 

When she heard the birds happily singing outside, So Eun knew it was time for her to wake up from her magical dream which of course had her Jae Rim in it.

Stretching her arms wide, she let out a yawn and hurriedly got up to wash before she would go to the kitchen where her mom had breakfast ready.

It wasn't her dad's day off so she was surprised to see her dad at the table reading the morning paper while drinking his coffee.

"Good morning Appa. You didn't go to work today?" She pulled out a chair and started to reach for some omelette.

"So Eun ah, good morning. I took a few days off from work because my old friend and his family will be visiting us for a couple of days. They're moving to the next town and before they settled in their new home, I decided to invite them over." He put the paper down and took another sip of his coffee. "Help your mom prepare the house okay?"

"De Appa."

"Yeobo, I'm picking them up by the bus stop and we should be back just before lunch okay? He stuck his head in the bathroom where So Eun's mom was cleaning.

"Okay, I've prepared my special beef soup just for them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here Yeobo." So Eun's dad escorted a man his age along with his petite wife and a tall handsome boy around So Eun's age inside their home.

So Eun's mom came rushing from the kitchen and welcomed them warmly. "Dae Hwang ah, Eun Jin ah, it's been a long time." She smiled. "This must be Kang Joon shi..oh my how handsome you've become, the last time I saw you, you were only three." The three visitors bowed and followed So Eun's mom to their living room.

The four adults immediately got immersed in their conversation they almost forgot to introduce So Eun. "Oh forgive my rudeness, this is our precious daughter, So Eun ah." Her dad slapped his thigh cheerily. "So Eun ah, this here is my long time friend Seo Dae Hwang, his wife Seo Eun Jin and their son, Seo Kang Joon."

Their attention focused on So Eun who bowed shyly. 

"Oh my but she's become such a lovely young woman, Min Hwa ah, don't forget your promise." Dae Hwang winked at So Eun's dad.

"Of course not!" So Eun's dad laughed. "That's why I wanted you to visit so the two kids can get acquainted with each other. 

Grasping what So Eun's dad just said, both So Eun's and Kang Joon's eyes popped wide open as they almost simultaneously looked at his grinning face.

"The two of you are marrying each other four years from now." 

 

A/N Another update my precious readers. Thank you so much I hope you continue to support me. Comments are appreciated love you all!!!