Heartache and tears

Because I like you a lot

 

 

Jae Rim, upon reaching home went straight to his room and lay on his bed with his left arm resting on his forehead. He felt so forlorn and depressed. Tired of staring at the ceiling, he closed his weary eyes and thought about So Eun and felt tears falling silently from his eyes. His heart felt like it was ripped apart. He kept on pondering how their wonderful relationship ended like this.

No explanation, no goodbyes. NOTHING! 

 "I miss you so much So Eun ah." His tears were flowing freely now. "What had happened? Did I do something wrong? You won't even answer my calls,text messages. You're just ignoring me. Even on the bus you made sure I couldn't sit next to you." 

"It's been months, I hate myself for hurting you...if only you would let me know what happened." He kept on running scenarios in his head of what he thought could have happened..but he came out with a blank. He knew of nothing that he did wrong. The last memory he had was their movie date and he knew it was something they both cherished.

Come hell or high water, tomorrow he will confront her and get some answers from So Eun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning came and Jae Rim caught an earlier bus and waited for So Eun in front of the school. When she finally arrived, he rushed to her and grabbed her hand and pulled her fast before either Junho, Minho, Shin Ye or Yujin arrived.

"What do you think you're doing?" She twisted her arm trying to pry loose but Jae Rim held on tightly. He led her to the gym where it's empty during the morning. 

He let go of her and had her face him. So Eun was so mad her eyes looked like she could just kill him on the spot.

"So Eun ah....what happened? What did I do? I miss you so much but I don't understand...please talk to me." His eyes were deeply hurt.

Witnessing his hurt emotions, she couldn't control herself and felt tears b her eyes. She bent her head down, and started to sob uncontrollably.

 

A/N til the next update my dear readers... Khamsamnida :)