Connected again

Because I like you a lot

 

 

 

He felt crushed when she suddenly started sobbing. He rushed to her and gathered her in his arms burying his face in her locks.

"So Eun ah, please stop...I did those things to you because I wanted your attention.....I didn't mean to hurt you....please forgive me?" Jae Rim kissed the top of her head. He ran his palms up and down her back trying to offer some kind of comfort to her. She eventually nodded then hugged him back and her sobs subsided.

Teary eyed, he lifted her chin to look at her. They both gazed at each other. Jae Rim then dipped his head and slowly kissed her lips. He let their lips meet briefly then lifted his face to see her reaction. She was taken by surprise but it felt right. She smiled up to him and he gave her another kiss this one a bit more longer. Jae Rim then took her hand and lead her towards the bleachers.

They both sat down hands held tightly together. 

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Oppa, I'm sorry for everything." So Eun lovingly looked at him.

Jae Rim kissed her hand and hugged her again. "I was so lost, I couldn't function. It bothered me so much when you just gave me the cold shoulder. I tried everything to get your attention, until all I could do was to call you names. I think in my subconscious mind, I wanted to hurt you like how I was hurting. When you ran out of class that day, I knew that I couldn't bear seeing you hurt. It totally backfired on me."  He sighed.

"Oppa, I know that I owe you an explanation but I'm not ready to tell you yet." So Eun snuggled against him. Please give me a little more time and I will tell you everything."

"It doesn't matter, as long as you come back to me." He kissed her one more time.

"We'd better hurry to class Oppa,  please don't say anything yet to the others." So Eun stood up and pulled Jae Rim up.

To class they both went, not caring that their eyes were red and swollen, because both their hearts were healed and connected once more.

 

A/N Short update here....I'm thinking of adding another chapter later today so please stay tuned ...hope you like it. Special shoutout to Alien-Leader, MonicaRuiz and YEighty for their wonderful comments. Love you all!!!