Drinks, Movies and Shoes Part 3

Because I like you a lot

 

The four of them chose to eat at a pizzeria and got themselves a large supreme pizza and some drinks. So Eun and Jae Rim sat across each other while Junho across ShinYe. Both ShinYe and Junho monopolies the conversation not noticing the other two who were glancing at each other but mostly on Jae Rim's side.

"How could a mere wisp of air on my forehead give me all these mixed feelings?" So Eun looks at her pizza. "Why do I feel so awkward now?"

"Wow,what a feeling. She's so pretty. I wonder if she felt how I felt like? But she doesn't seem like she wants to look at me now." He lazily chews on his pizza.

Feeling very satisfied and full, Jae Rim stood up and said "Now let's go shoe shopping." The other three stood up also their chairs creating squeaks against the tile.

"I have an idea."ShinYe announces. "What do you think if we split in two groups the girls partner up with the boys but only one of the pair is buying the shoes. So that means Jae Rim goes with So Eun and Junho comes with me." She giggles.

"But why?" So Eun asks nervously. " so that we can have the opposite 's opinion "

"I think that's a brilliant idea!" Jae Rim smiling points at ShinYe giving her a high five. Junho as well likes the idea and So Eun just smiles and bows her head shyly.

"Okay Junho we need to find a women's shoe shop while So Eun and Jae Rim will be going to a men's one." We can call each other when we're done and meet after."

"Sounds like a plan." Jae Rim then motions So Eun to go with him and the two pairs head in opposite directions.

Jae Rim was carefully pondering what to say to So Eun as they were strolling. They soon reach the men's footwear shop and enter. 

"Ehem, what type of shoe are you looking for Jae Rim ah?" So Eun decides to break the ice first.

"I just need to get a pair of sneakers for school. My old one just broke so I needed to get a new one." He was trying to look for one similar to the one he had and finally saw one. "How bout this one?" Showing it to So Eun.

"Looks great but you should at least choose two more then try them on. From there you can decide." 

"Great idea maybe you can choose one for me then." 

"Okay." She walks along the shop and chooses a grey with navy blue stripes.

So Eun walks over to Jae Rim and show her choice to him. 

"Wow this looks great!" He quickly takes her choice tells the clerk his shoe size. When he is given the three designs, he tries them all one at a time, trying to walk with them as if he was on an actual runway. These silly antics causes So Eun to laugh so hard she had tears form in her eyes. 

Jae Rim ended up buying the one that So Eun chose which secretly made So Eun delighted.

When they're done Jae Rim calls Junho and they all meet back at cafe.

"Oh I had such a great time." ShinYe tugs on her handbag strap. "Me too." "Me three" "Me four." So Eun, Jae Rim and Junho echo.

"Since my bus is the closest to yours ShinYe I can walk you there" Junho gave her his famous eye smile. "Anyway these two have the same bus to take." 

"Hey thanks. So Eun thanks and I'll see at school on Monday  okay?" She and Junho wave to them.

So Eun and Jae Rim slowly take their time to the bus stop.

 

A/N I hope you like this chapter. Many thanks again to all my subbies my readers and supporters . Love you all @ @