Not again

Because I like you a lot

 

As she walks to her class Jae Rim is talking and laughing with his friends Junho and Minho. So Eun tries her best to be unnoticed but that was all in vain when Jae Rim said out loud...

"Hey guys this morning a horsey didn't put up her hair because her hair came super thick last night...must've been all the hay she had last night! Bwahahahaha"

Junho and Minho joined in with the loud laughter so did some students that heard Jae Rim.

"I can't take this anymore" So Eun thought and hurriedly ran out of the class.

She kept on running until she ended up next to the school gymnasium. Luckily it was unoccupied so she enters and sits  on one of the bleachers. 

Tears began falling freely down her face as she sobs and holds her face in her palms. 

"Why do I have to endure this humiliation? I've had it! I'm telling Mom and Dad I'm transferring to a different school! I don't care if I'll have to repeat my Junior year as long as I don't get teased like this anymore" She thought to herself.

After half an hour of crying, she calms herself and takes a deep breath. She then heads out of the gym and makes her way to the closest restrooms.

She then quickly fixes herself and tries her best to rid her face of any evidence of crying which was nearly impossible since her eyes were red and swollen. "I'll just have to go to next class like this "she said. " I already missed two so I better hurry."

Meanwhile....

"Wait, did she just run out of class?" Jae Rim thought. "Oh no you did it this time" Jae Rim said to himself. Because the teacher already arrived he had to quiet down and stay put. A million things were going through his head that he couldn't hear his friends talking to him. As soon as bell rings he rushes outside.

Both Junho and Minho look at each other and scratch their heads wondering what just happened.

Jae Rim quickly runs to the school courtyard to see if So Eun is there but does not see her anywhere. He wonders to the library in case she's there. He spent about 15 minutes checking all the isles for the pretty petite girl that drove him crazy from 2 years ago.

 

 

A/N Thank you for reading and all who subscribed. Comments are appreciated whether good or bad....I'll be updating soon <3