Happy ending

Because I like you a lot

 

Days passed and Jae Rim and So Eun had openly dated without any problems. They were both happy and became the campus sweethearts. 

Jae Rim would also frequently visit So Eun's home and was always welcomed with open arms. So was the case with So Eun when Jae Rim would bring her home so they could study together.

Springtime came and it was three weeks before Junior Prom. The two lovebirds were really looking forward to spending such an important part of their high school lives together. 

"Oppa, never have I imagined that I would be attending prom. I always thought that my high school life would be unbearable especially freshman year when we just moved, then that dreadful year of sophomore. Thank you Oppa." So Eun eyesmiles up towards Jae Rim.

"So Eun ah, I'm so grateful that you are a part of me. You are the core of my existence and I can't imagine being without you now." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

In the meantime, Junho and Minho were trying to find themselves their own dates knowing that Jae Rim and So Eun were sealed as a couple. Junho ended up asking Shin Ye and Minho with Yujin. 

They all agreed to go together that night and share a limo to go to prom. To make things easier they agreed to have the girls go to So Eun's house and pick them up from there.

The three girls decided to go dress shopping together two weeks before the big day and went to the mall together.

"OMG, I can't believe that we're all going to prom together, I didn't expect Junho to ask me to go to prom with him." Shin Ye giggled. "Me too, Minho caught me off guard when he asked me." Yujin smiled.

"I think it's great that we're sharing this memory together." So Eun gathered her friends in a big hug. "Let's go shopping girls!" Shin Ye led the girls towards the closest formal dress shop.

So Eun chose a beige colored spaghetti strapped gown that had a flowing layered skirt. Shin Ye picked a royal blue strapless gown with pearls around the waistline and Yujin with a peach one that had a lace bodice. Pleased with their selection they went to get shoes to go with their dresses.

So Eun took silver ones, Shin Ye white and Yujin found one that was the same peach shade as her dress.

On the day of prom, Jae Rim's mom agreed to do her hair and makeup because of So Eun's mom's request. She visited their house and skillfully gave her an elegant updo with wisps of tendrils on each side curled to perfection. She completed her hair with a silver rhinestone studded clip that belonged to her.

As far as her make up, she wanted to keep it simple since So Eun was a natural beauty so she just gave her eyes eyeliner that complimented her perfect eyes, and natural tones to match her dress. Satisfied with her work, Jae Rim's mom gave her a tight squeeze and both her and So Eun's mom were both teary-eyed.

The three girls looked gorgeous in their dresses all made up and hair done. You could hardly recognize them and they could easily win anyone's heart over, so when the boys stepped out of the limo to knock on So Eun's door, their hearts gave a flip flop inside their chests.

First Junho put his hand on his chest and offered his arm to Shin Ye. "Wow, you just blow me away." He gave her his best eyesmile. "Oh you look so fine yourself Junho ah." Shin Ye put her arm in his and they walked towards their ride.

Next was Minho who was taken back at how stunning Yujin looked. He was totally speechless and just extended his hand palm up and kissed Yujin's hand when she took his hand. He kept on staring at her as they headed to the limo.

Jae Rim looked dashing in his tuxedo and it made So Eun's heartbeat go crazy. As Jae Rim eyed the beauty before him, he was stunned at the goddess image that So Eun projected. He felt like he couldn't breathe. It seemed like forever before they both smiled at each other then Jae Rim presented So Eun with a bouquet of roses. She happily took them gave him a quick peck on his lips before going back to put them in a vase. Then came right back out and proudly put her arm in his, making their way to the limo.

Upon their entrance, all heads were turned their way and you could see and hear the students whispering. The three couples definitely were the stars and they finally made it to their tables.

Jae Rim and So Eun couldn't take their eyes off each other. But when a slow dance music came on, Jae Rim eagerly asked if So Eun would join him on the dance floor. 

He led her to the middle of the dance floor and gathered her tiny waist in his arms while she clasped her hands together behind Jae Rim's neck. She lay her cheek on his chest and they slowly moved together in perfect rhythm. After a few minutes of bliss, Jae Rim lifted So Eun's chin to have her look at his eyes. 

"So Eun ah." He murmured. "I don't think that I have mentioned how beautiful you look tonight." "Hmmmm, no you haven't Oppa, I know I didn't tell you that you look very handsome yourself." She dreamily looked at him. They gazed at each other then Jae Rim gave her a light kiss and said "So Eun ah I don't think that I like you, but I definitely know that I am in love with you. Saranghae Kim So Eun." He brought her closer to him. She looked him lovingly in the eye and replied, "I love you too Oppa." He swooped down and gave her a kiss.

 

                             THE END

 

A/N Khamsamnida dear readers. I hope you enjoyed this story. Acknowledgements to all that subscribed and have shared your comments. I hope that I will be able to write a new Solim fanfic soon.......God bless you all!