Circumstances

Because I like you a lot

 

 

"Crap! That's what I get for procrastinating." Jae Rim mumbled to himself as he looks down at his now damaged shoe.

"At least I still can manage to go home in this condition." Pulling out his phone he dials Junho's number. "Hey bro, where are you right now? Can you meet me by my locker? Ok thanks." He says and hangs up his phone.

"I guess I really need to have them replaced, haha Omma's gonna give it to me. Oh well..." He shrugged.

A few minutes later Junho arrives. "So wassup?" Junho inquired. "Listen, can you lend me an extra pair of shoes? My shoes finally gave in. Dang, they were so comfy on my feet. I hate having to break in a new pair, although this time I can't avoid it." Jae Rim sighed.

"Fool, lucky we wear the same size. I just happen to keep an extra pair in the boys locker rooms. We can grab 'em now if you like." Junho replied.

"I know I could count on you!" Jae Rim smiled. "Guess I'm heading for the mall this Saturday, you wanna join me?" He said.

"Don't have anything planned, so I guess so, too bad Minho has to visit his sick grandma. Bet he wouldn't mind coming too." 

"That's right! Forgot he mentioned about it yesterday." Jae Rim answered. "Nah, he can join us some other time." Junho said. 

 

Saturday...

So Eun woke up early because she knew she had somewhere to go. Normally on weekends she tends to sleep in. She went to the kitchen and saw her mom cooking breakfast. 

"Why good morning young lady. I didn't expect you up this early. Your dad just left about half an hour ago." Her mom told her.

"I just didn't want to rush preparing myself to go out with Shin Ye today." So Eun yawned.

"No wonder." Her mom sighed. "Well have a seat and breakfast is almost ready. Just be careful when you two go out and remember what your dad said about boys." Her mom reminded her.

"Yes mother." So Eun mumbled.

After eating she goes outside just to catch some fresh air then goes back to her room to pick her outfit. Since she has very simple taste she brings out her favorite pair of jeans and a light blue t shirt. Figuring it might get cold inside the theater she brings out her black hoodie jacket as well.

"I should take a bath." She decides and heads to her bathroom to prepare her bath. After the tub is half filled she adds in her favorite seabreeze scented bath salts. When the tub is filled she undresses and steps into her bathtub.

"Ahh this is heaven." She sighs. She felt so calm as she relaxes. She closes her eyes for a while and suddenly jumps up when she hears her phone rings.

"Yaboseyo?" She answered. "So Eun, haha just super excited girl, this is actually the very first time we'll be hanging out at the mall. I just thought that after the show let's do a little shopping. I need to get me a pair of shoes." It was Shin Ye.

"Ok. I'll see you then." She answered and hangs up.

She decides to finish up so she gets out, grabs a towel and puts on her robe. She twists her towel on her hair and rinses out the tub before getting dressed.

By the time she's dressed, hair dried and tied, it's time for her to leave. 

The mall is about half an hour away from her home but she needs to hurry and catch the bus. As the bus stops she gets on and tries to find a vacant seat. As she spots one, much to her surprise Jae Rim is next to it.

 

 

A/N so another chapter done...yes next one will have more interaction with our hero and heroine. Thank you and please let me know how you think the story is developing. Love you all especially my subbies @ @