Missing Shakespeare!

Dangerously In Love

You felt so depressed that day.

Shakespeare is missing for two day now.

“I wonder where is he now and if he’s okay..” You took a deep sigh while remembering your three months old pet, a beagle given to you by Jaehyun.

You gave him a name Shakespeare because it reflects your passion for romance novels.

You poured out your depression at the snacks and pizza in the table while sitting in front of the TV set. The news program ended.

Shortly after, a new show started.

The show is about KPOP idol stars taking care of the pets for the meantime while waiting for someone to adopt them.

That made you only more upset. However, you didn’t turn off the TV. You grabbed a big bite on the pizza as if you were the predator and the food is your prey.

You memory took you to that day when you were going home last time after a school class.

*----------------------------------------*

“Shakespeare! Come here, baby!”

No response, not even a single bark.

“Shakespeare!” You called again then you went inside but your pet was nowhere to found.

Thinking that your mother brought him to the noodle house, you went there.

“Shakespeare! Shakespeare!”

Everybody inside stared at you.

You smiled at them and gave the sign not to mind you and continue with eating.

Your mother brought you to the kitchen.

“Why are you so loud?” And why are you looking for Shakespeare here?”

“Omma, did you bring him here?”

“What? Of course, not. Why would I bring your dog here in this here?”

“Omo! He’s missing! He’s not at home and I can’t find him anywhere else!” You almost cried in distressed.

*----------------------------------------*

You took one gulp on the soda drink hoping that it will ease you somehow. You already tried to look for Shakespeare on the streets, but to no avail. You even asked for people and showed them your dog’s picture but no one said they saw him.

“And the guest for this episode is the idol group, Infinite!”

You stopped for a moment. “Did I hear it right?”

The boys came one by one in front of the camera, greeting and introducing themselves.

The camera focused on someone who came last.

It was Woohyun. He was smiling and giving the throwing hearts in front of the camera.

“What a gross!” You said in frown.

*----------------------------------------*

After introductions, the scene went on to the boys’ dorm holding each of them some puppies.

The camera flashes at them and there you saw someone familiar.

“Shakespeare!” You exclaimed hoping you were seeing it right.

Woohyun is happily petting while carrying a cute puppy.

“He is my Shakespeare!” You blurted out when the camera focused on the puppy.