The Brat

Dangerously In Love

 

The school’s next activity for that day is to tour the kids at the amusement park. Each of you partnered with some kids as well as the Infinite members.

Yuri, at that time, is now with a little boy and they were riding a carousel.

You saw a little girl that’s about four or five of age standing nearby the bus. You approached her but she just ignored you.

“Omo, you are so cute!” You said trying to get her attention but the kid didn’t even budge. Instead, she just glared at you.

“Go away, unnie! I don’t like you!”

“Come on let’s go there.” You patiently offered your hands to her.

“No!”

“But why? It’s fun there! See?” You said pointing to the rides.

“Because you’re ugly!”

“Mwo? I’m ugly?” You said to yourself and were quite taken aback by the kid’s reaction to you.

*------------------------------------*

You heard someone chuckled behind you and were embarrassed when you saw it was Woohyun and along with him are the other Infinite members.

“Hi there little, miss. You want to go for a ride there?” Woohyun smiled at the kid.

Surprisingly, the little girl smiled sweetly at him. “Yes, oppa.”

Woohyun took her to different rides.

After the ride, Woohyun received a call and he temporarily left the little girl in your care.

“I’ll be back in a minute, okay? You be a good girl.” He said as he shrugged her hair softly.

The little girl smiled.

As soon as Woohyun left, you talked to the girl again.

*------------------------------------*

“So, tell me your name.” You beamed at her.

She just refused.

“Okay, so do you want to eat something? Like ice cream perhaps?”

“No. I don’t!” The girl crossed her arms.

“How about some rides again?”

“No!”

“Anything else you want to do with unnie?”

“Nothing!”

“Come on, Jaekyung. She’s just a little girl. Patience. Patience.” You said to yourself.

*------------------------------------*

When Woohyun came back, the girl became cheerful again.

“Oppa!” She screamed.

“Hi Aejin-yah! Woohyun-oppa is back!” Woohyun said as he approached her.

“Aejin, huh?” You said in frown.

You and Yuri are sitting nearby with the boy in her care. The other Infinite members were all busy touring and playing with the other kids, too.

The little girl clung to Woohyun’s arms. “Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?”

“Nothing right now. Why do you ask Aejin-yah?” He smiled at the kid’s question.

“Do you like ugly unnies?” She innocently asked.

“What? Aish, that little girl is such a brat!” You said to yourself.

“Huh? Ugly unnies?”

“Then can I be your girlfriend, oppa?”

“Why not? When you grow up.” He chuckled a little.

“Okay, I’ll grow faster then.” She beamed.