Reunited

Dangerously In Love

 

“You have a lot of explaining to do.” You said to him. He brought you to a rendezvous place. It’s the park where he gave you the couple ring.

You noticed that today was a lot brighter, or was it just because of the sun? You don’t know. Even those birds’ chirps seemed music to your ear.

Woohyun led you to a bench and sat beside you.

“Did you ever forget about me?” You asked him again.

 “No, there’s no way I could ever do that.” He replied as he traces the contours of your face with his hand. It gave you a warm feeling.

“Then why is that whenever I tried to visit you at the hospital, it seems that you didn’t recognize me at all? And I even find you sleeping sometimes.” You looked straight into his eyes.

“Mianhaeyo.. That.. That is.. I was afraid.” He slightly bowed down his head. Probably guilty of what he did to you.

“Afraid of what?” You tilted your head.

“When I saw you crying, my heart felt like it was crushed into pieces. I said to myself that I want to give you a break. I want you to stay away from me for a while. It hurts me so much to see you that way. I feel like you don’t deserve me.” He explained.

“That was the most stupid thing I ever heard from you.” Your eyes narrowed but soften upon seeing his face in pale color. You also observed that he became slightly skinny.

“I know. It did backfire at me because I felt miserable when I haven’t seen you lately. I want to make it up to you.” He cupped your face. “I’m so sorry. Please love me again like you always do..”

“My heart never stops from loving you.” You answered in teary eyes. “And I was so scared because.. For a moment there, I thought.. I thought you were going to.. to..”

“Die?” He answered in worried tone. “I won’t leave you just like that. We still have a lot of things to do together, right?” He smiled.

You gave him a nod and he embraced you while the cool breeze touches your skin.

You could smell the gentle cologne at his body.

 “I’ll never, ever leave you again, Shin Jaekyung.” He whispered at your ear.

Feeling satisfied, you squeezed your body against him.

*---------------------------------------*

After Woohyun has finally recuperated from all his injuries, their practice and activities continued. What really comes to their surprise is, they are now more loved by their fans. Some fan girls even gave them gifts as a welcome back and for the anticipation of their next album and appearance on most music shows.

And that day, Woohyun invited you to watch their practice.

Upon seeing you at the entrance of the dance studio, his hand automatically encircled your waist and he kissed you on the cheeks.

“Yah! We’re here, don’t forget about that!” Myungsoo yelled.

All eyes were on you.

You both giggled.

When you looked around, you found the other boys practicing, minus Dongwoo.

They gave you warm smiles as a greeting.

Sungjong and Sun Hee were at the corner. They are in sweet gestures, too.

They waved to both of you and invited you to sit with them.

Soon, you’re now both talking and laughing about how each of you meet each other and ended up being together.

“Ahh, these couples!” Sungyeol squealed his dolphin scream. He stopped practicing and gave a stop-that look.

You can’t help but burst out laughing with Woohyun. Sungjong and Sun Hee laughed with you, too.

“So it only means that Woohyun-hyung is now tied down to you and cannot do his hopeless aegyos to other girls anymore.” Sungjong smirked.

Woohyun gave their maknae a glare.

“That’s okay for me as long as they don’t get too much close to him.” You smiled then jokingly squeezed Woohyun’s neck.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

*They are now finally back in each other's arms. (^.^) What do you think, guys? :D

And, I feel like starting Dongwoo's story soon. :]

He's kinda hawt here, right? :D http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luc5qhSRVX1qhr4xvo6_500.jpg