The Deal

Dangerously In Love

 

The Woollim Entertainment’s CEO, the Infinite’s manager and some production staff had a meeting one afternoon. The show ‘Star Adventures’ wants Infinite to be one of their guests.

 The group is getting much popular these days and they are one of the most sought-after idol groups for music, reality and variety shows.

The production staff declared that they are actually in a hurry. Some of their staff was currently on leave because some of them got sick the last time they had filming.

And so, they held an audition for anyone interested to participate in the production.

Since the filming of ‘Star Adventures’ will be next week, they need extra hands to help them. And they cannot postpone the show anymore because it has been announced already in many different ads.

The production also asked if they know anyone who can also aid them for their production team. The manager remembers someone.

“How about your friend’s niece, CEO-nim?” The manager said.

“Right!” The CEO said.

“Oh, that’s glad to know CEO-nim.” One of the production staff said.

The manager called Yuri over the phone.

He asked if she can lend a help at the production that his cousin and the group was up to. She agreed to it and soon, it was all settled then.

*------------------------------------*

“Want to go with me?”

“Where?” You asked Yuri.

You were both at the noodle house that time.

“Manager-oppa and CEO-nim asked me to participate at the production of ‘Star Adventures’!” She said.

“And?”

“Actually, they still need some help. So I was wondering if you want to join with me, too.” She beamed at you.

“Is it a reality show?” You curiously asked.

“Yes and the guest for the episode is Infinite!”

“Infinite?” You almost choked yourself.

“Yes, Jaekyung-yah. So, are you coming with me?”

“Omo! How could I say no if I’m going to see Woohyun there?”

“O-okay.”

“Great! I’ll tell them right away!”

You silently sighed.

You remembered Woohyun and what happened last night. You sighed again and didn’t notice that it was heavy this time.

“Is something wrong?”

“Wrong? Yes, there is! You see, I’m missing your cousin already and I think I helplessly fallen for him!”

“Oh, nothing.” You smiled.                               

“Falling for someone like him who always gets swoon by many girls is real danger. I know, but I just can’t help it. Ottoke?”