The y Dance

Dangerously In Love

The group of boys went inside except you and Eunjae because the place where the person who holds the next task letter is at the men’s room.

It didn’t took that long and MBLAQ came at sight.

Just the same, the last group went inside and you and Yuri were now both reunited.

Eunjae was just quiet there and looking at you two chatting.

*-----------------------------------------------*

MBLAQ came rushing out upon getting the letter.

Yuri told you that they're going to take their leave now.

As they walked away, you heard your friend asking them what they did inside.

“We need to do a y dance at the front of many guys.” Lee Joon said and he laughed like crazy while waving a black cocktail dress with his hand.

You could guess he’s the one who did it.

Your thinking went to Woohyun suddenly. Your mind flashes an image of him doing what Joon did. You could see his abs drew in your mind. And, you really turned red.

“What am I thinking?” You shook your head to take away the thought.

It’s as if taunting you, when you looked at the entrance of the bath house again, you found Woohyun and the members going out.

You quickly turned your back. You didn’t want anyone to see you blushing.

Before you knew it, Infinite already left and beside you was B1A4 members and you saw CNU carrying a lady's dress in red color.

*-----------------------------------------------*

“I wonder what we are going to do with the wig and dress.” Gongchan asked to none in particular.

The other members shrugged their shoulders as they were clueless, too.

You were now all heading towards a certain place, a souvenir shop.

You and the group went outside and found an ahjumma there sitting at the reception table.

 Jinyoung gave the letter to the old lady.

The old lady pointed at the table and lying there is an incomplete jigsaw puzzle of some tourist attraction.

This time, the trial is to find the missing puzzle pieces, and you only need one.

“The missing parts are just around. Come approach me when you’re all done. And oh, be careful while looking for it, okay?” The old woman said to them.

You and B1A4 soon started searching cautiously.

*-----------------------------------------------*

You almost break a vase but Baro is attentive and held a grab of it. Good thing he was there beside you. The old woman didn’t notice it and Baro innocently put it back right away to where it was earlier.

“Thanks, you saved me.” You smiled at him awkwardly.

He smiled back at you while looking at your eyes.

This was the scene that Woohyun saw and that made his eyes almost disappeared with narrowing.

You attention went to the noises around you. You saw Eunjae and Infinite just came in.

That was when the time that Sandeul found the puzzle piece.

The boys hurriedly went to the reception desk and handed the missing part of the jigsaw puzzle to the old lady. 

The ahjumma gave the group a pair of lady's shoes along with the mission letter.

While walking towards the door,  Woohyun never left his sight from you.