Weird Hyung Part 1

Dangerously In Love

“What’s taking you so long?” Yuri asked you. She was now at the front door of the washroom.

The concert just ended and there were students on the dance floor now. Everybody was dancing to 2NE1’s ‘Let’s Go Party’.

“I just got a call from omma.” You lied.

“Is that so? What does she says? She wants you to go home now? I’ll go talk to her.”

“A-anio. She just said to take care when I get home.”

“I see.. Okay. Let’s go back.” She said pulling you back to your seats.

*----------------------------------------*

 Upon reaching your seat, you felt stiffened when you saw a group of boys who’s familiar with you.

“Oppas, I’d like you to meet my classmate and a close friend, Shin Jaekyung.”

Then she also introduced the boys to you.

You tried to cover your face with your long hair but they already saw you.

“Nice to meet you.” You awkwardly smiled at them.

When you looked at Woohyun, your skin hairs raised. He’s giving you a firm look. “Shin Jaekyung, huh?” He grins.

“You looked familiar.” Sungjong said.

“Hey, Sungjong-yah what is ‘that’?” It’s Dongwoo.

“Come on, hyung. Let’s give Sun Hee a call.” Sungyeol added.

“I just said she looks familiar.” Sungjong glared to the two.

They just laughed at him.

“Don’t mind them. They are just like that.” Yuri whispered to you.

You stared at Woohyun again and found him so serious. You looked away. Then you saw Myungsoo smiling. For some reason, his smile was quite captivating.

 “Care for a dance?” Myungsoo asked you when your eyes met.

The song “Love In The Ice” by TVXQ is currently playing.

You couldn’t speak. You heard the boys were teasing you both.

Before you knew it, you were now in the middle of the dance floor together.

*----------------------------------------*

Myungsoo gently encircled his hands on your waist. You saw him looking at you and you just gave him a sweet smile.

The other boys except Woohyun and Sungjong were now also in the dance floor with their dance partners. Yuri is with Dongwoo.

Meanwhile, Woohyun was looking at the both of you. He took a straight shot of wine.

Sungjong was staring at him.

“Wae?” Woohyun asked their maknae.

“Nothing. I just thought you’re awkward tonight.”

“It’s just your imagination.”

Sungjong chuckled. “Oh, look at Myungsoo-hyung and Jaekyung-yah. They look good together, right hyung?”

“Like I care.”

Sungjong look at him puzzled.

“Why does hyung keeps on staring at her?”