Awkward Hyung

Dangerously In Love

That morning.

Kyung Mi goes to the kitchen and saw there's someone there already.

“You’re already up, oppa!” Kyung Mi said as she yawns.

Woohyun didn’t respond.

“Did you wake up so early so that you can cook for us?” She continued talking.

“Yes”. He simply said.

“Did you really wake up early or you just couldn’t sleep because of last night, Nam Woohyun?” The thoughts popped into his mind.

“What are you cooking, oppa?” Kyung Mi said.

He didn’t respond, again. His mind is with something else.

She snapped her fingers in front of him. “Hey!”

“Mianhae. What is it again?”

She looked at Woohyun with confusion then her attention to his cooking.

“Oppa, if you keep stirring like that, that might just turn into a baby food.” She said.

“Omo!” He quickly turned off the stove.

He looks at the pot, and saw that the noodles and vegetables almost turned into a disaster.

*---------------------------------*

Others started waking up and helped their cook to prepare the food and brought them into the sala.

Woohyun came in with mugs of hot chocolates and coffees.

They were about to begin eating when Sunggyu noticed that you were not still with them.

“Where is Jaekyung-yah?” The leader asked.

“Maybe she’s still sleeping.” Sungyeol replied.

Woohyun who is putting the tray of mugs into the table paused for a moment upon hearing your name.

“You go wake the princess up.” Sunggyu asked his dongsaeng.

“Hyung?” Woohyun looked at Sunggyu as if he was protesting.

“I’ll go wake her up.” Myungsoo was about to get up when the leader told him to stay.

“I’ll do it.” Then he left them.

*---------------------------------*

He was about to knock when he remembers what happened last night.

“Erase. Erase.” He gathered all his thoughts and starts tapping on the door.

You were awakened by knocks and the door. You got up and walked towards it almost half asleep.

“Joeun ahchimineyo..” You said while rubbing your eyes and without looking.

Little did you know, the one who made you sleep so late is standing there.

He cleared his throat.

You automatically opened your eyes and turned speechless when you saw Woohyun in front of you.

Silence.

 “Hyung, did Jaekyung wake up already?” Sungjong came in sight.

You were both startled with the presence of the maknae.

“I-I’m going.” You said.

Woohyun left the two of you without saying a word.

Sungjong tilted his head.

*---------------------------------*

Everyone was so loud and animatedly talking about anything when someone knocks on the door.

Yuri came in and was surprised to see you there.

Min explained to her why you all were there.

Yuri remembered that Infinite just started filming the ‘Family Ties’, and saw the preview on TV.

“Oh, so where are they?” Your friend asked referring to the dogs.

“They’re playing in the room.” Sunggyu replied pointing to the opened door.