The Activity

Dangerously In Love

“Jaekyung-yah!” Your friend Yuri greeted you upon letting her inside the home.

“Good morning!”

“Hey, I think you should dress something decent today, okay?” She suggested.

“But this is decent anyway.” You showed her the usual clothes you wear.

“No, it’s not.”

“Ha-ha. Yeah, whatever. I’ll go change.” Then off you go to your room.

*------------------------------------*

“Now, that’s better. I think you should dress something feminine more often.” She smiled upon seeing you in a fitting shirt and skinny jeans.

You stopped lacing your shoes when you heard her say it.

Yuri also persuaded you to let your hair down.

After fixing yourselves, the two of you went to the school with Yuri on the driver’s seat.

*------------------------------------*

At the school.

Everyone became so busy with the preparations.

Some were setting up the chairs and tables, while the others are decorating the surroundings.

When the preparations were done, a bus came with a bunch of kids from the orphanage.

“We’re finally here children!” A school staff announced while getting off the bus.

The kids also went out of it and few minutes later, the school ground were filled with noises and laughter of the kids.

*------------------------------------*

Few minutes has passed, a van came to a stop and the group Infinite waves as soon as they got off it.

The school staff walked towards them and greeted them cheerfully.

The boys bowed at the staff in exchange.

“They’re here!” Yuri exclaimed.

You paused for a while upon hearing that Infinite already arrived.

While waving, Sungjong found his two hyungs, Myungsoo and Woohyun as if they were looking for something or is it better to say, someone?

Yuri told you that you’ll both go to the boys and greet them, too.

“No. I’ll just stay here. I’ll look out for the kids.”

Your friend told one of your classmates to look out for the kids in your place. Then, he grabbed your hand and before you knew it, you’re now both in front of Infinite.

You smiled back when you saw Myungsoo smiled at you, but you turned pink upon looking at Woohyun staring at you.

*------------------------------------*

The boys started performing at the stage their hit songs ‘Before The Dawn’, and ‘She’s Back’ while the kids are eating on their seats.

After the two songs, they also started performing ‘Be Mine’.

You saw Myungsoo looked at your direction while singing his parts in the songs but suddenly you turned red upon seeing Woohyun who is about to pull up his shirt but didn’t continue. His act causes the crowd to scream.