Someone Familiar

Dangerously In Love

It’s another one night again at KBS’s ‘Kiss The Radio’ program.

Infinite has been the DJ of the said program for the past days. The so-called ‘Sung Brothers’ namely Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Sungjong are temporarily replacing Leeteuk and Eunhyuk of the idol group Super Junior because the latter have a concert tour at New York.

The ‘Sung Brothers’ received much love because of their cheerful, funny, and amazing radio hosting.

That night, they’re currently on their halfway of the show when the rest of the Infinite members invaded the radio booth.

The moment that the boys are together, the room inside filled with laughter, fun and singing.

After few songs have played, the radio DJs called and welcomed their guest for tonight.

It was B1A4.

All the members of the group waved and greeted their sunbaes, as well as at the camera in the booth.

Both groups had enjoyed talking with each other. B1A4 even sang some of their sunbaes’ songs.

Time flew by fast and soon enough the show ended.

*--------------------------------------*

The group B1A4 left the room a little earlier than Infinite because of photo session time. The boys animatedly stood to the camera and do some aegyos, serious and wacky poses.

It’s one last picture before the boys will be leaving when Woohyun notice someone from his peripheral view. The figure looks familiar to him. So he left the booth without telling the others.

He hides himself behind the walls and when he looked again, he saw a very familiar face.

“What is she doing here? And why does she’s wearing something that short?”

*--------------------------------------*

“Okay, this time, I’ll just get pictures of them but that’s all.” You said.

Then you followed the group members of B1A4 and saw them entered a coffee shop nearby.

After observing them from afar, you approached them and asked if you can take a picture with them. They eagerly agreed to it. The group is especially nice to you.

When you asked if you can take a picture of you and Baro, he said yes. He even made a heart shape hands pose with you.

*--------------------------------------*

“Oh, hon. I didn’t know that you’ll come here! Are you paying me a visit?” A familiar voice said behind you.

It was Woohyun, giving you a wide smile.

You gave him a glare.

“Oh, sunbae. Is she your girlfriend?” Baro asked.

“Yes, she is. And, we’ll be leaving now.” Then he grabbed your hand and took you away.