Finding The Dressing Room

Dangerously In Love

Jaekyung was at the entertainment studio,wearing a shirt that has the word 'staff ' printed on the back,glasses,a short-haired wig,and using a fake ID.

As soon as your sister got the information that Nam Woohyun will be one of the guests at KBS’ ‘Immortal Song 2’, she asked you to stalk him again. She wants exclusive photos.

You actually refused to her but she won you over a full collection of ‘Playful Kiss’ episodes including cut scenes and exclusive video footages of Kim Hyung Joong and Jung So Min.

“She’s really insane.” You mumbled.

“And so are you.” Your thoughts said as if it came from your sister.

*----------------------------------------*

You roamed around the studio to look for Nam Woohyun’s dressing room.

“Now where on earth it could be?” You said as you passed by a set of doors along the way.

A female crew walks by and you stopped her. She was quite taken aback.

“Mwowaeyo?” The forehead of the crew wrinkled upon looking at you.

“Omo, did she already know that I don’t actually work here? Now, I’m doomed”. You said to yourself as you choked.

“What are you doing around here? Are you slacking off?” She yells at you.

“Eh?”

“Eh? Is that all you can say? Everyone here in the studio is rushing over things while you are just walking around doing nothing!”

You really can’t comprehend what she is talking about.

“Here, take this to Nam Woohyun-ssi.” She said as she gives you a tray with a mug of coffee.

You were just stunned there.

“What are you still looking at?”

“I.. I don’t know where is his dressing room.”

“Oh, gee..” The crew said as she taps her forehead. “You see that last door from here? That’s it.”

“Ah, okay. Thanks.”

Then the crew left while saying “Aigoo, I’m going to tell our superior that there’s an employee here who does not do her work efficiently. Just because being a newbie here doesn’t mean it’s good to slack off.”

*----------------------------------------*

What happened earlier favors you. You quickly go at the front door of and tried to knock.

No replies.

You knocked again but no one is even answering.

You turned the door knob and the door opens. You took a peek inside and found no one is inside.

“Great, I can take pictures while he’s away.” You devilishly smiled and put the tray on the table.

You looked around and saw a coat on the chair.

“Must be Nam Woohyun’s.”

You took out your camera and started taking pictures including the coat.

“What if I take it to my sister? I’m sure she’ll give me something great on return.” You grinned but erase the thought.

You just decided to continue getting shots.

“Okay, this will be the last for now. I have to save some space for my target.” You were talking about Nam Woohyun’s photo.

As you are about to took your last click on the camera, you felt stiffened by the thundering voice from your back. You dropped your camera.

“WHAT EXACTLY YOU ARE DOING HERE?”