Weird Hyung Part 2

Dangerously In Love

 “Dinner’s ready!” Woohyun called everyone while having a quality time with the dogs. Everyone stood up while you and Myungsoo were having a good conversation.

The filming of 'Family Ties' ended earlier ago.

Woohyun looked around and saw you and Myungsoo who are busy talking while you are petting Shakespeare.

 “DINNER’S READY!” Woohyun yelled.

“Let’s go.” Myungsoo helped you up. Then the two of you went to the sala.

Woohyun’s eyes narrowed with what he saw.

“Since when did they get closer?”

Myungsoo told you to sit beside him, and so you do.

Woohyun sat beside you all of a sudden.

“Wow, you cooked a lot tonight, Woohyun-yah.” The leader said.

He just smiled.

*----------------------------------------*

“Why Woohyun-hyung is staring at her again?” Sungjong asked himself while he’s playing with his chopsticks. He was on that thinking when his phone rang.

It was his girlfriend Sun Hee asking if she can come over to the dorm to take a look at the dogs in their care.

“Sun Hee wants to see the dogs and not you Sungjong-yah, huh?” Dongwoo teased.

Sungjong glared at him.

Everyone giggled.

Sungjong told her that you are in their dorm to pick up your dog.

*----------------------------------------*

“Sun Hee is coming over.” He said in a very wide smile after the phone call.

“That is why you have that look again, huh?” Dongwoo chuckled.

“Oh, I also got a text from Min-yah! She also wants to see the dogs.” Sunggyu said as he showed them her text message. “She must have seen the preview of the show and got curious.”

Upon hearing it, Dongwoo’s face suddenly became serious.

*----------------------------------------*

After a couple of minutes, Sun Hee arrived and then, followed by Min and Kyung Mi.

Sun Hee and Kyung Mi smiled at each other.

The girls also saw you and you bow at each other.

You were feeling a bit of awkward so you declared that you’re going to leave now with Shakespeare but they didn’t allow you to. Everyone told you to stay for a night instead since the other girls are planning to stay over at Infinite’s dorm, too.

*----------------------------------------*

“Is he really your dog, huh? Or is it just some of your alibis just so you can stalk me?” Woohyun said it in a very low voice, just enough only for you to hear.

That time, all of you were at the sala.

Andwae!You blurted out all of a sudden.

Everyone turns their attention towards you..

You gave them an awkward smile.

A couple of hours have passed and everyone decided to sleep.

All the girls were in the same room while the Infinite members were in the other rooms. Their manager-hyung told them that he’ll sleep over with his colleagues.