First Official Date

Dangerously In Love

You can’t help but smile upon looking at the face of a man who’s holding your hand.

Woohyun.

“My stalker, huh?” You grinned.

“Wae? Don’t you want your handsome boyfriend to stalk you?” He smiled.

“Not that I don’t want to, but it just feel kind of weird. Besides, you don’t have to stalk on me though.” You said while smiling back at him.

“Ha-ha. Now, we’re even.” He held you tightly in his arms. He’s embracing you in the middle streets of Seoul.

You felt twitterpated. “Everyone is looking at us..”

He giggled and released you from his embrace and held your hand again.

“So where are we going, hmm?” You asked him while the two of you swaying your hands back and forth gently.

“We’ll have our very first official date today. So, where do you want to go?”

“Since it is lunch time yet, I want to eat something delicious.” You said as you put your index finger under your chin.

“Huh? You want to eat me?” He teased.

“Only if I could, but I’m terribly hungry now.” You faked a frown but giggled afterwards.

“Okay, let’s go somewhere. I know a place.”

*-----------------------------------------*

Woohyun took you to a very cozy place. It’s a fine dining restaurant with live band singing on the stage.

Upon entering, you can’t help but admire the place.

“What’s the matter?” He asked you hinting some uneasiness when he took you to a seat.

“Uhm, well.. Don’t get me wrong. This place looks quite expensive. I’m not just used to this.” You hesitantly answered.

“Jaekyung-yah, it’s our first official date, remember? I really want it to be something special.” He pinched your nose.

You blushed at his gesture.

“But, you see I’m wearing my school uniform right now. Had I known you’d take me here, I should have worn something right for this place.”

“You don’t have to. What’s the most important thing right now is that we’re together.” He gave you a sweetest winning smile that could melt a girl’s heart. And, you felt so happy that those smiles of him were only meant for you.

*-----------------------------------------*

The waiter came and served the food you ordered along with a bouquet of flowers.

“For you my dearest, Shin Jaekyung.” He gave you the bouquet while looking tenderly at you.

You were speechless for a moment.

Woohyun stood up and walked towards the stage platform never leaving his sight from you.

“Annyeong yorobun! My name is Nam Woohyun and I am here to sing a song for my beloved girlfriend, Shin Jaekyung. I want you to know that you made me fall for you so much. Saranghaeyo.”

All eyes are on you. People start recognizing Woohyun as the member of the group Infinite.

You felt teary-eyed with his words. You heard the crowds saying,

“What a lucky girl!”

“Aigoo.. I wish I was in her place. I’m so jealous.”

*-----------------------------------------*

Woohyun started singing, to your surprised. You just thought that he would leave the stage as soon as he declared his feelings for you in front of the crowd.

Before you knew it, he was already singing a ballad version of Hysterie, accompanied by an acoustic guitar.

I keep wanna be the star for you,gradually growing one by one
I keep hoping to you wanna be the more, I’ll stop restraining you

Because it’s you, yeah, because it’s you, yeah, oh why~
Am i worried and worried?
I get this pathetic because I think something’s going to go wrong,
That you’re going to go the wrong way

Even when I have you by my side,
Even when I’m holding your hand, I pathetically have useless worries, hy-hy-hysterie
When we’re doing fine, I look at you and I go crazy
Oh~oh~ hy-hy-hysterie

This isn’t me, my style’s getting wrinkled. Why do I only obsess over you
I hope that it can stop, my foolish life

Stop, stop, why am I like this again?
Because it’s you, yeah, because it’s you, yeah, oh why~
Am I worried and worried?
I get this pathetic because I think something’s going to go wrong,
That you’re going to go the wrong way

Even when I have you by my side, even when I’m holding your hand,
I pathetically have useless worries, hy-hy-hysterie
When we’re doing fine, I look at you and I go crazy
Oh~oh~ hy-hy-hysterie

When I open my eyes, I look for you first

Why am I like this when I close my eyes,
I dream about you first,

Why am I being like this?
Hey, keep out

Yes, because it’s you, I’m nervous
I know you.. Got you.. Once again,
Forever and even now
I probably love you more,
My heart’s too small to keep you in
I like it so much, but I’m also hurting so much,
I don’t know, oh~oh~

 

*-----------------------------------------*

Hysterie by Infinite (English lyrics - credits to: brrachacha via lyricsmode.com)

This chapter seemed quite long because of the lyrics. Mianhaeyo. xD

But I hope you like it! (^.^)