I Just Don't Know

Dangerously In Love

“Oh no, he’s going in the military now.” Yuri said. She put her arms on the table.

“Who? Your uncle? That’s good news, right?” You giggled.

You friend hit you with a plastic spoon on your head. You’re both taking a break.

“Aigoo, that hurts.” You faked a hurt.

“You know that my uncle is way too old for it and besides he already got his military training ages ago.” She chuckled at her words.

“So, who’s going in the military?”

“Rain.”

“Rain? Is it raining outside?” You asked then you looked through the window but couldn’t see any rain drops outside.

“Aish, no..” She frustratingly replied to you. “How on Earth could you not know Rain?He’s the so-called Asian superstar!”

“Oh, Rain? Hmm.. That rings a bell.”

She stares at you hoping you get it right this time.

“Do you mean Rain? The one who said ‘My name is Rain!’ in the hair shampoo CF?”

“Yes, he is!”

“Oh, I see..” You uttered. You saw her looking at you. “What’s wrong?”

“You’re so weird.”

“Huh?”

"You know,everyone seems to be crazy over Rain and there you are,just saying 'Oh,I see..' so casually."Yuri didn't know whether to laugh or cry over Jaekyung's ridiculously calm statement. "

She saw you adjusting your eyeglasses.

"That could be the reason why you can't see or appreciate handsome faces." She said, pointing to your eye glasses.

You just shrugged your shoulders.

*----------------------------------------*

“There she is!” A girl in the groups said while entering the school cafeteria. “Yuri-yah!”

The girls came in front of where you are.

Yeonmi take a look at you then her attention to Yuri.

“Would you like to go with us?”

“Odi?”

“Were going to Shinee’s fan signing event nearby here. Right, girls?” She said while looking at the others in her back.

“I wish I could go..” Yuri said in an upset manner.

“Why? Something is wrong?”

"My uncle took away all my credit cards yesterday so all the won I have is only enough for some meals."

“Is that so? We’ll be going then.” The girls left upon hearing your friend who’s almost broke.

“They just went away like that?” You said in disbelief.

You patted your friends shoulder and said, “Let’s eat some ‘naeongmyeon’ at the noodle house today.” You’re talking about a kind of cold noodles that has boiled eggs, sliced sour kimchi, some Asian pear and the meat is either pork or beef.

“That’s great!”