That Freaking Sound

Dangerously In Love

Next stop is at the flower shop.

A lady around her late twenties was at the desk anticipating all of you.

“Okay, so your task is to make a bouquet from these flowers and you may help each other.” She took out varieties of flowers and handed them to the group. “It should be creative or you have to do it all over again. I’ll be judging it.”

After hearing the instructions, you and the group started the mission immediately upon getting a table to work on.

“I think we should let Jaekyung-yah do more of the designing since she’s a girl and she knows a lot about what is beautiful to her.” Baro suggested to s.

You felt embarassed.

“You’re right there.” The smiling face of the leader agreed.

“No problem.” You said afterwards.

*-----------------------------------------------*

“I think we’re done now!” You exclaimed. You saw a combination of flowers in right places. You didn’t forget to tie it with a beautiful ribbon.

You gave the bouquet to the lady afterwards while the boys are at your back.

“Hmm.. This is quite good.” The lady uttered and then she took out a letter and she returned the flowers to you.

“What is this for?” You asked.

“That’s the key item.” She smiled.

“Oh, okay. Thanks.” Then you made a bow.

The boys bowed down at her, too.

That’s when the time Infinite came into the sight.

"What was that clinging for?” Your thought exclaimed.

Well, you just happened to saw Eunjae with her hands clinging to Woohyun’s arms.

Without looking back, you left with B1A4.

*-----------------------------------------------*

The last task for this round was to get back at the starting point. Of course, you all have to carry all the key items with you.

While you were walking along the partially darkened street, you heard some noise.

“You guys heard it?” You asked them.

Baro tried to hear something but he replied with no.

The other members tilted their heads but they said that they didn't hear anything at all.

“Must be my imagination.” You smiled awkwardly at them.

Then you all continued walking together.

But as you took few steps forward, you heard the noise again.

And soon, you disappeared in the dark without others noticing it.