She's Only Mine

Dangerously In Love

Dongwoo seems to be different today. He is unusually quiet and all he does was just staring at nothing while sitting down on the floor at their dance studio.

“Why is he like that?” Sungjong whispered at Myungsoo. They were eating snacks beside Dongwoo.

The other members are busy practicing.

“Mollayo.” Myungsoo replied while drinking a bottle of water.

“Is it because of Min-noona?” The maknae curiosly asked.

“Could be. He’s been like that since Min-noona came back from states.” Hoya whispered at them. He just stopped from practicing.

*-------------------------------------------*

Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungyeol soon joined them after practicing a certain dance step. They sat beside them and immediately grabbed something to eat. They also noticed Dongwoo lurking at the corner.

“Is there something wrong with him? Is he sick?” Sunggyu asked with concern.

“He’s sick. Love sick, hyung.” Sungjong chuckled.

“Really? With whom? With Min-noona?” Sungyeol asked.

“Sssh, be quiet dude.” Woohyun said.

“Jongie-yah. How are you and your girlfriend? Hmm?” Myungsoo uttered as he tries to change the topic.

Upon hearing Sun Hee’s name, he automatically smiled. “Very much in love.”

“I wish I had one, too.” Myungsoo jokingly said.

“Don’t you have one already?” Sungjong giggled.

“Who is it?” Myungsoo asked again.

“Is it Jaekyung?” The maknae said.

*-------------------------------------------*

“Jaekyung?!” Woohyun interfered at them.

“Why? Is there a problem, Woohyun-yah?” The leader asked in confusion.

“There is.” Woohyun seriously replied.

“But Jaekyung is pretty and you can’t help Myungsoo to fall for her.” It’s Hoya.

“Jaekyung can’t fall for him. She’s my girl.” He said while looking at Myungsoo.

“You’re girl!?” Everyone exclaimed.

“Yes, and only mine. So, you there mister visual guy, find another girl from now on, okay?” He grinned while looking at Myungsoo.

“Ha-ha, finally you told us!” Myungsoo told him instead.

“What do you mean?” Woohyun asked.

Myungsoo explained that their maknae told him to be friends with you and make him jealous.

Upon hearing it, Woohyun kiddingly walked towards the maknae and ruffled his hair.

“I told you, Jaekyung is for him.” Myungsoo looked at Sungjong in his chuckle

*-------------------------------------------*

“Guys, I got to go.” Woohyun said to them grinning.

“But where are you going? You still have to cook for lunch!” Hoya said to Woohyun.

He just giggled and soon he was out of sight.

“Hey, Sungjong-yah, it’s your fault. You do the cooking for us.” Sungyeol kiddingly bullies the maknae.

“You know that I don’t cook.” Sungjong frowned.

“Ah, Yeollie, I don’t want to taste his cooking. It’s just so horrible.” Dongwoo finally spoke.

“Yah!” Sungjong yelled at his hyung.

Then, everyone burst out laughing.

*-------------------------------------------*

“Jaekyung-yah, didn’t you notice something?” Yuri said to you.

You were both walking along the street. Your classes for that day just ended.

“What is it?” You asked.

“There’s someone following us.” She whispered to you.

“What?” You looked around and found a hooded guy walking towards the both of you.

“Who are you?” You were taken aback when he grabbed your hand.

“Your stalker.” You were both surprised  upon seeing who it is when he took off his hood.

“I’ll just borrow her today, cousin.” He said in his smile.

Yuri although in surprised, just nodded.