Please Stop The Time

Dangerously In Love

After a hearty meal at the restaurant, you’re now both back in the streets roaming around while holding each other’s hands.  

You suddenly noticed that there were lanterns and decorations along the stores and stalls. They were cute, colorful and of heart shapes and some were in pocky sticks designs. There were also different balloon sticks of different colors, too.

“Waaaa, daebak! It’s ‘Pepero’ day!” You exclaimed.

“Yes, and this day seems to celebrate with us. Let’s go and buy some pockies there.” He beamed.

Woohyun invited you to a stall that sells specially decorated pockies. It comes in different sizes, colors and coating flavors.

*---------------------------------------------*

Upon finding a spot in the park nearby, you both sat there on the grass.

There were also couples around. You both stayed there for a moment while eating.

Woohyun showed you pocky sticks with ‘I Love You’ written in cream.

“Uhm.” Woohyun is biting the tip of a pocky stick. He was asking you to take a bite at the other end.

You turned pink and giggled but did what he said anyway.

After the treats, Woohyun invited you to a jewelry store.

You kept yourself busy inside the store while he was looking around at the glass showcases.

After few minutes, he told you that you were both have to leave.

“Hmm? You’re not going to buy anything?” You asked.

His head turned saying ‘no’.

The both of you then went to a park. The place is also crowded with couples.

*---------------------------------------------*

He took you to a bench nearby. When you finally sat, he knelt down in front of you and showed you a pair of rings on his palm.

“That’s.. That’s couple rings!” You subconsciously covered your lips with your hand upon realizing what it was.

He just smiled and didn’t bother getting up.

“You can’t mean..?” You said in surprised.

“Yes. I bought them earlier while we’re in that jewelry store.” There’s a hint of twinkle in his eyes this time.

“Nam Woohyun, you’re drowning me.” You uttered while he was putting the ring on your finger.

After that, he sat beside you and lean his head on your shoulder. He took your hand and raised it in the air together with his hand.

“They look good together, right?” Woohyun asked you.

You felt that your heart could melt any moment. You just wished that the happiness you’re feeling would never come to an end. How you wish that time would stop.

*---------------------------------------------*

The night fell.

He insisted to walked you home but you refused knowing that they still have to wake up early tomorrow for their practice.

"I'll just wait for a bus." You gave him a quick kiss on the lips and he smiled.

He didn’t insist anymore.

While walking towards the bus stop, you still felt floating in the air. You didn’t notice that upon crossing the street, a rushing car was along the way.

Woohyun saw it while he was looking at you heading towards the bus stop.

He ran as fast as he could and pushed you away from the car. Unfortunately, he was the one hit by it.

Before you knew it, he fell on the street unconscious.

“WOOHYUN!”

 

*---------------------------------------------*

Hey guise! It's 'Pepero' day today - November 11, 2011. For those who don’t know what ‘Pepero’ and 'pocky stick' yet is, check it out here:

http://namyeonrin.tumblr.com/post/12624052779/annyeong-chiggus-south-korea-is-currently?ref=nf

 

*Sorry for making this chapter a sudden turn of events. xD