Dumbfounded

Dangerously In Love

“Something’s wrong, Woohyun-yah?” A girl asked sitting at his front.

They were there currently filming MNET’s 'Scandal' for the second time.

Due to insistent public demand, they were back being ‘boyfriend’ and ‘girlfriend’ again.

“Nothing, noona.”

“Hey, I thought we’re going to be informal the last time we talked during our last date?” She smiled.

Woohyun didn’t hear it. His mind is somewhere, or much better to say, with someone else.

The girl looked at her puzzled.

“He was somewhat different now.” The girl thought then she scooped her ice cream.

Woohyun looked away with a silent sigh.

Then, his attention goes to someone at the corner of the cafeteria.

“She’s at it again?” He said to himself.

*-------------------------------------*

“Ah, noona, I’ll just go to the washroom.”

“Sure.” The girl replied then scooped her ice cream again.

Woohyun took the opportunity to go to his stalker’s back while the girl was busy writing something on her notebook.

“Go to where he is, check!” You said happily without noticing someone at your back.

“Took pictures of him, ch--”

“Check!”

You froze upon hearing someone said in your ears.

*-------------------------------------*

“Annyeong!” he said while giving you a big grin.

He sat in front of you.

You were about to stood up when he grabbed your hand.

“And where do you think you’re going, huh?” He said firmly.

You started to panicked and you don’t know if it’s because you’re afraid of him or if it’s because of a sudden weird feeling that you felt when he took your hand.

“No, this isn’t the time to be thinking of something else, and there will never be!” You said in protest to the last thing that came in your mind.

Upon realizing it, you thought of an idea.

You stood up while he’s still holding your hand.

*-------------------------------------*

“I told you were over!” You yelled and made yourself as if you were about to cry.

“What?!” Woohyun’s face furrowed.

Eveyone is now looking at both of you, including the girl he's with earlier.

“Just..” You acted like your voice was cracked. “Just lef me go. I don’t want to see you ever again..”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“Don’t you dare deny it! I saw you dating a girl just now!”

“Just let her go, young man!” An ahjumma said near them. “Aigoo, kids these days love to fool around.”

Woohyun looked around and for a moment he didn’t know what to do or say anymore.

You took the opportunity to get off his hand.

“Merong!” You tongued out at him while leaving the place hurriedly.