Team Up

Dangerously In Love

Another ‘Star Adventures’ activity. Another task for the three idol groups.

The production staff handed each leader of the group a folded piece of paper that contains their mission.

The task is to collect the item from the assigned locals of the place at each stop and it is also a time-limited. They were only given two hours to complete it.

The staff also told them that they can find their first item when they follow what’s written in the task letter.

The group who gets to complete all the items and were able to come back within the given time will be declared the winner for the first round.

The head of the production also suggested that the groups also need a representative from the production staff aside from the cameraman that will be with them.

It came to the decision that the younger ones must be those who will accompany group idols. One of the staff volunteered herself, it’s Eunjae.

When you and Yuri looked around, they saw the others looking at you, and you know what that means.

*-----------------------------------------------*

To pick a group that will assign to each of you, all of you must do gawibawibo game with the leader of each group. The player who gets the same type of hand gesture will be their companion.

The game concluded with Yuri on MBLAQ’s team, Eunjae on Infinite’s. And of course, you are to team with B1A4’s group.

As soon as the production officially began the task, the three teams split up, and the cameramen followed each group.

*-----------------------------------------------*

First stop, at the food stand that is somewhere the village.

You and B1A4 came there first.

“Ahjussi, we suppose this is where we get the key item.” Baro said to an old man.

“Yes, and to get the key item, you must overcome a trial first.”

“What trial?” You asked.

“Someone from your group must eat a bowl of this dukbokki within thirty seconds.” The ahjussi said while holding a bowl.

Everyone looked at each other.

Few seconds later, they decided to let their leader Jinyoung eat it. He is such a buzz beater. One last second and fortunately, he was able to ate them all.

After getting the key item, which is a wig, the old man gave them a letter of their next task.

*-----------------------------------------------*

Soon enough, B1A4 was followed by Infinite and needless to say, Dongwoo and Myungsoo were their choices.

They ended up choosing Dongwoo though and he ate it all up like a pro, a dinosaur trapped in human’s body.

A whopping fifteen seconds that's all he needed and the bowl went empty. Dongwoo even followed it by his epic laugh.

With that, Infinite was able to catch up with B1A4’s group. The task letter led them to a public bath house.