Idol Star Look-Alike?

Dangerously In Love

Everybody turned their heads towards the both of you entering the school’s gate.

“Who is with her?” You heard someone said in the crowd. They were talking about you. Nobody almost didn’t recognize until Yuri said that you are Jaekyung.

They were really surprised. Someone even commented that you look like Nana of After School.

“Who is Nana? And what is After School? Is it a school also?” You innocently asked.

“After School is a KPOP idol girl group and Nana is a member of it.” Yuri explained.

“Oh I see.”

“You should take a look at her pictures sometimes. They’re right. You have a resemblance with her.” She took your hand and told you that you are both sitting at the front.

“I already had it reserved.” She smiled at you when you asked her how come there are still vacant tables and seats at the front.

Soon, the concert at the stage started.

*----------------------------------------*

Everybody was shouting out loud when 4Minute took the stage. They performed their “Mirror, Mirror” song. The girls looked great wearing flashy y outfits.

After the girl group’s performance, the crowd went crazier when Teen Top and Boyfriend went up to the stage together to do a collaboration performance.

“Saranghae Kwangmin!”A girl beside of you yelled.

“Saranghae Chunji!”And another one from your back.

“What do you think of them?” Yuri asked trying to hold her smile.

“I think they’re great.” You just simply said.

“They’re so good-looking, right?” She asked again.

You just nodded.

Then, the emcee announced that there is also another special guest who will perform on the stage. You were shocked when you heard him finally called them.

It was Infinite!

*----------------------------------------*

“Omo! I didn’t think that they would really come! Oppa surprised me!”

“Oppa? Who’s your oppa?”

“That guy that has abs partially exposed!” She points at someone at the Infinite members.

“Nam Woohyun?”

“You know my cousin?” She tilted her head.

“Her cousin?”

“A-anio. I just thought I heard his name somewhere else.” You smiled to cover up your surprise.

“You bet, Woohyun-oppa’s group is becoming popular. Infinite is just so jjang!”

You looked at the boys performing. They look gorgeous in their suits. Then your gazed locked onto someone.

Unexpectedly, you saw Woohyun looks at your direction, too.

Then you saw his faced became furrowed.

*----------------------------------------*

“Oh no! Could it be that he recognized me?”

Upon realizing it, you hastily left. Yuri followed you.

“What’s the matter, Jaekyung-yah?”

“I’ll just go to washroom.”

“Okay, I’ll wait for you there.” She said as she points at your seats.

“Ottoke? My enemy is here!” You said to yourself at the mirror. Then you thought of something.

“Shakespeare.”

You remember that your dog is with them and you have to get it from them no matter what.