I Knew It

Dangerously In Love

It’s the start of filming day for ‘Star Adventures’. The place is some farm away from the city life of Seoul.

The celebrity guests were there to experience a simple, farm life.

The tasks are about planting vegetable sprouts properly, add fertilizers to them and finally water them. They were only given an hour to finish it. The first one who gets to plant more will be rewarded while there is a punishment for those who cannot do it.

The penalty is a mix cup of soy sauce, vinegar, mustard, ketchup, mustard sauce and other things anyone wouldn’t even want to imagine.

The production staff also announced that the other guests will come to compete against them. It’s MBLAQ and B1A4.

So now, there are three groups will compete with each other.

Meanwhile, you and Yuri are busy at the back of the production team. You are helping them to prepare for the show’s props.

*---------------------------------------*

You are currently observing Woohyun.

He didn’t even care about the heat of the sun, nor the dripping sweat in his neck and shoulders. Same goes with the others Infinite members. They are just diligent.

You also take a look at the other groups. They are also doing their best to win the task.

“Hyung, can you help me hold this one?” Sungjong said to Woohyun.                  

His hyungs made him carry pots of veggie sprouts while the other members are busy digging the soil.

“This is the dilemma of being the maknae in the group.” Sungjong mumbled.

“Hyung! Jongie-yah is saying something!” Sungyeol said to their leader.

“Yah, what is that all about Sungjong?” Sunggyu kiddingly bullies maknae.

Sungjong frowned at Sungyeol while the latter just laughed at him.

The other members are now laughing, too.

The cameraman found the group of Infinite interesting while fooling and having lot of fun so he gave them a lot of exposure.

The other staff could hear the members’ laugh especially Dongwoo, and they found it contagious.

*---------------------------------------*

Baro approached one of the production staff while scratching his nape. “Uhm, sunbaenim, can I ask for a drink?”

“Sure. No problem.” The crew said.

The staff stood up and saw you carrying some drinks.

“Does anyone own those drinks already?”

“None yet, sunbaenim. You want one?”

“Not me. Him.” The staff points at Baro.

“I’ll go bring it to him, sunbaenim.” You volunteered.

“Okay, thanks.”

You approached and gave the can of soda to Baro.

*---------------------------------------*

“Yah, you’re going to crush those poor sprouts!” Sungjong said to Woohyun.

The other members were busy on the other side of the field.

“Oh, mianhae.”

“What are you looking at?” Sungjong asked and he saw that his hyung is looking at Jaekyung and Baro.

“Are you jealous at them?” The maknae asked him again.

“Them? I don’t know.” He replied. He turned his attention in putting the sprouts to the field.

“Hyung, you like her, I think.”

Woohyun just looked at him.

“Look at them, hyung.” He points at your direction again.

Woohyun’s eyes narrowed. He didn’t even see Sungjong chuckled.

*---------------------------------------*

An hour later has passed, and the winner of the competition was announced.

It was MBLAQ.

Infinite and B1A4 received their punishment. All of them fall in line being B1A4 at the front.

When it’s Infinite’s turn, each of the members said that they’ll drink the punishment of the other members at own expense. But, all of them ended with the punishment instead.