I guess I'm still not in your heart...... Yet

Do I exist in your life?

Yoseob P.O.V

"Do what?" she tilted her head to the side letting all her curls to fall to her right.

I looked at the beautiful angel in front of me. Just how cute can she be just by doing this gesture?

Thump thump thump thump thump

There goes my heart beating wild again. My right hand stretched out to her face and tucked her curls behind her ears. She looked up at me with those big hazel eyes of hers. I was mesmerized by her eyes and stared straight into her eyes.

"Don't you ever faint again. Arasso?" I whispered to her while cupping her face with hands.

Noticing that my actions was a bit too provocative, I started to pinch her chubby cheeks and ruffle her mess of curls. I quickly jumped of her bed and stood by the window laughing at her petrified face.

"YAH! MUST YOU ALWAYS BULLY ME? AISH! ITS PAINFUL OKAY!" Eun Hye jumped off her bed and started to chase me around her room. We ran around the room, climbing up and down the bed, went in and out of the bathroom until the both of us collapsed on the floor laughing like 2 loose mad person.

We stayed like that for a few moments before Eun Hye broke the silence.

"Uh, Seobbie, can I ask you something?"

I looked at her, already sitting up with her legs crossed. I follow suit and just nodded my head.

Whilst fiddling with her jersey, she looked down at her fiddling hands and asked me, "Who was the one who brought me here, back home, when I fainted at the field just now?"

"All of us of course. Who else is willing to bring you home if not for these six handsome, good-looking guys." I smirked and giggled a bit, joking around.

"Oh, uhm, but who carried me?" she whispered to me, making her voice barely audible. This was not the usual her. Even if she have a question, she will still asked in her loud voice.

"Me, of course! This strong, muscular, handsome yet cute at the same time Yang Yoseob!" I stretched out my hands, jumped up and looked down at her with a smile stretched so wide on my face.

"Uh? You? Oh, I thought it was Jun-" She abruptly stopped herself from finishing her statement.

Eventhough she stopped herself, I still know what she was going to say. "I thought it was Junhyung". She wished that it ws Junhyung who was carrying her home when she fainted.

I guess Junhyung really have occupied her entire heart, leaving me with no space to step in.

Eun Hye P.O.V

"Uh? You? Oh, I thought it was Jun-" I stopped myself before I can finish with my sentence and looked up to Yoseob who's standing. 

His wide grin that was pasted on his face just a moment ago, has faltered a bit. Realising what I've just said, I quickly tried to restructured back my sentence.

"Uhm, I guess I should be going now. " Yoseob walked past me to grab his bag by my bedside and started to walk to the door.

" Ah anni Yoseob. What I meant was KOMAWO SEOBBIE! I just didn't know that you to be so strong! Saranghae!" I ran up to him and backhugged him, expressing my aprreciation.

His body stiffened abit when I hugged him suddenly but this was the only way to make up for what I said earlier. He turned around to face me with a smile on his face. He just ruffled my hair making it messier than it already is.

"Neh, it was nothing. You are my best friend afterall right?Ah you stink, go and take a bath!" He giggled and took a step back, away from me.

Way to ruin the moment Yang Yoseob. I glared to him and aimed a kick at his but he managed to avoid it, making me ended up sprawling on the floor. I just scowled and shouted back at him.

"YOU'RE NO ANGEL TOO YANG YOSEOB! YOU STINK MORE THAN ME OKAY? Aish!"

I scrambled up and just stand in front of Yoseob who's just laughing his head off. Aish this guy, non-stop teasing me. But I guess thats what make us the best of friends. When we meet each other, teasings and annoying each other is a must.

"ANNYEONG EUN HYE-AH! See you soon!"  He said while walking out my house front door.

I waved at him till Yoseob disappeared from my sight. I close the front door only to be surprised my Mir Oppa.

"YAH! BANG CHEOLYONG! HAVE YOU NO RESPECT?!"  That was the first thing that came out of my mouth when I saw my brother standing right in front of me.

"Bang Cheolyong? Yah! I told you to call me Mir! And no oppa? You're the one with no respect shorty!" He replied me back, with that stupid smirk on his face.

I just ignored and walked past him to go to my room only to get blocked my my brother again.

"Eun Hye, you're okay right? What happen just now? I'm worried dongsaeng yah."

"Ne, I'm okay. Just fainted just now thanks to not eating breakfast"

 

Shaking his head he sigh and just look straight into my eyes, “ See, I told you to eat your breakfast no matter what. This is the consequences of being such a stubborn mule.”

“Ne, next time I’ll eat breakfast UNNIE. I’m going up to bathe now. Annyeong UNNIE!”

With his eyes wide open, and glaring at me, I knew that I better run away now. I quickly ran up to my room and slam the door before Oppa can even catch me. I leaned against the door listening to Oppa's shouting and thumping at the door. I giggled at his reaction when I called him Unnie. See, who told him to nag at me so much. hehe

MIR P.O.V

Aish, this Eun Hye. Unnie, she called me Unnie?! How dare she! ARGH! I can't believe I even bother advising her just now. Hmpf, ungrateful little sister. I  continued to shouting at her, asking her to come out of her room and give me a reasonble reason for calling me Unnie.

I heard her giggled through the door and she just said " You nag so much! That's why I called you Unnie BANG CHEOLYONG! HEHEHE Annyeong!"

I kept on banging on her door until omma came up to asked me about all the ruckus that I was making. I complained to omma about all the things that Eun Hye said to me.

"Mir-ah, just what is wrong with the name Bang Cheolyong? Nevermind, don't bother answering because I know whats the answer." Omma just shakes her head and went up to Eun Hye's door to knock it.

"Eun hye! Once you're done bathing please come out!"

Once, omma said that, Eun Hye straight away open her door, revealing a freshly showered face. She saw me standing by omma and chuckled lightly.

"Bang Eun Hye, theres nothing to laugh about. Apologize to your brother now. And you, Cheolyong, you better forgive your sister. I'm tired of your childish acts everyday." Omma look at the both of us sternly and sigh at the end

"Mianhe oppa. I didn't mean to call you Unnie. I know you care a lot about me. Saranghae oppa!" Eun Hye looked up to me with her puppy eyes and hugged me.

I just smiled and hugged her back, while patting her head. Omma look at us with a look of satisfaction and went down to get things ready for dinner.

Looking at Eun Hye, I suddenly remembered the words that Yoseob hyung confessed to her when she was asleep. I wonder if she knew about it. I guess I can only wait for her to coem to me to talk about it. I don't want her to think that I am invading into her personal life.

A/N: Sorry all! You guys have to wait for like almost 2 months for me to actually update this! Hopefully this will satisfy all of you! I'm working on the next chapter! DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! SARANGHAE!!  <33333