Coincidence

Do I exist in your life?

Eun Hye P.O.V

Junnie-ah, you with Seob?

I texted Junhyung, asking him about Seob's whereabout.

I know that today the guys are meeting up since I asked Dongwoon if he wanted to go out with me but he said he meeting with the rest. I knew that Yoseob will be with them. He will never miss a meet up with the guys. They are like his brothers.

Ani. He left halfway through meal. Wae?

Weird. Where did he go to? He's not picking up my calls and neither is he replying to my texts. He alway picks up his calls and replies to text immediately. I typed my reply to Junhyung, answering to his curiosity

Ah, ne. Aniya I was just asking, he didn't pick up his phone or reply my text.

Jincha? Guess he is busy or something. No worries alright?

looks like Junnie knows something but he isn't teling me. Oh well, I rather not push Junnie to tell me. I don't want him to question why I worry about Seob all that much also. I guess letting it be is the best for now. Who knows Yoseob will tell me what's going on soon. Or maybe he is busy as what Junhyung had said.

Ne. Komawo Junnie...

I sat on my bed just staring into space, wondering what actually happen to Seob. Clearing my thoughts, I reach for my macbook which was placed on my bedside table and switch it on.

I log on to my facebook account to see any updates or notifications. After replying to certain comments, I close down the browser and browse through my pictures that I kept inside. I smile looking at the pictures on the screen.

My pictures with Ga-in, Doojoon, Junhyung, Kikwang, Hyunseung, Dongwoon and of course Yoseobbie. I smiled unknowingly while looking at the pictures.

The knock on my door broke me away from my thoughts and even before I can walk up to open the door, there standing standing at my doorway was my brother.

"YAH OPPA! Can you wait next time? What if i was changing or something?" I scream at my brother, annoyed that he open my room door before I even gave him permission to do so.

"Yah again Eunnie? Whatever. If you were changing you would lock the door pabo!" He replied back, making some sense in his sentence.

I just sat down there, glaring at him, not wanting to admit defeat. He just stood there laughing. I roll my eyes at him and just ignore his presence, continuing to surf the internet on my laptop.

I sense my brother walking in my room and he sat at my rolling chair, inching his way near me. I continued to ignore him, holding a grudge that he defeated me earlier on.

Blame it on my ego. I have one huge ego.

"Eunnie ah~" he calls out to me. I pretended as if I heard nothing.

"Eunnie ah~" the second time he calls out to me but I ignore again.

He stood up to my surprise and walks towards the door. Usually he will bug me till the end until I give in and answer him.

"I guess I have to go to the ice-cream parlour alone..." he said in a sing-song voice as he walks out.

Hearing the word ice-cream, I rush up to my brother and tugs his t-shirt at the back.

"Oppa! Ice-cream mogoshipoyo!" I pleaded my brother, tugging at his sleeve, adding a bit of aegyo to my sentence.

"Jincha? This ignorant girl wants to follow me eat ice-cream?" he teased me.

"Oppa~ Jebal. I want to eat ice-cream."I said, sulking a bit because he teases me non-stop.

"Fine. Go and change. No way am I going to go out with you looking like this." Mir oppa told me, looking at the clothes I was using.

I look at what i was wearing and just stuck out my tongue at him before closing my door to change quickly.

I change from my bermudas and faded t-shirt to a pair or skinny jeans and oversize pale blue sweater that belongs to Mir oppa. Don't ask me how it ends up there but sometimes omma gets confused with my clothings and oppa since we do dress alike with me rarely ever using girls clothings. i complete my outfit by using a knitted beanie, letting my hair down, not tying it up.

I got out of my room, grabbing my bag that has my valuables in it and stuffing my phone inside my jeans pocket.

Oppa was already sitting in the living room waiting for me. I can see that he have change too. From his trackpants and wifebeater to a pair of chinos and tucked in checked shirt complete with a skate cap. Giving his smart look a casual feel. He saw me coming down, and got up, ready to leave the house.

We left a note to omma and appa who was out on a date  to notify our whereabouts aside from texting them where we were going. Oppa hook my arm with his and we started to walk towards the bus stop to go to our favourite ice-cream parlour near Dongdaemun.

Once we reach the parlour I quickly pull Mir oppa into the shop to find seats before we proceed to get our ice-cream. I saw a spot for two near the back of the shop and quickly went up to snag the place. Looking at the menu, I tried to make up my mind on what to get.

When it comes to ice-cream, I really can't make up my mind. Well, you can say that it's my weakness. That is why when oppa ask me along, I straightaway agree to it.

"Oppa, I want the coffe oreo sundae.." I told oppa after thinking through what to get.

He just nods and went to the counter to order our ice-cream. A few minutes after he came back to the table carrying the tray full of our goodies. Aside from the ice-cream, he also ordered cheesecake and a chocolate muffin for me alongside our drinks. I smiled at oppa when he place the fod in front of. I quickly break the muffins, scattering the crumbs all over my sundae before scooping up some.

As the both of us enjoy our treats, talking to each other, a shadow, well more like a pair of shadow, befall upon us.

I look up and I saw Yoseob.

With Minki.

I frown upon seeing the both of them. Together.

"Ah, Eunnie, Mir, how coincidental!" Seob exclaimed, looking really surprised to see me and oppa here at the parlour.

I chose to remain silent, not knowing how to respond to his statement. I look at Minki who was standing at his side, hands clinging on to Seob's arms. Annoying.

"Hyung! Yeah, just treating Eunnie to ice-cream since we both were bored." oppa told Yoseob who was looking at me, awaiting my respond.

"Ne. Just hanging out with oppa. What you doing here? I thought you were with the guys?" I asked him wanting to know why he's with Minki actually.

"Oh, Minki was-"

Before he could even finish his sentence Minki butts in.

"Oppa, I don't feel well. Can we go home?" she told Seob.

I just roll my eyes at them and concentrating on my sundae, mashing it up.

"Oh, uhm mian Eunnie, Mir. I need to go now. Eunnie-ah, I'll text you later alright?" he told me.

"Oh, your phone is still with you? I thought it was thrown in the ocean or something considering that you didn't even bother to check your calls and texts." I said sarcastically, annoyed with th fact that he still didn't know that I texted and called him.

Just as Seob was about to reply me, Minki just had to whine some more and pull Seob out of the shop. He turns around, waving at both me and Mir oppa, mouthing the words "mian" to me.

Sorry my foot.

"Who's that girl at his side? Girlfriend?" oppa ask me.

I just shrug, not wanting to answer. Maybe oppa knows I want to avoid on answering, he quickly change the topic and we got started talking aboout his upcoming performance.

Although I was talking to oppa, my head is still full of Yoseob and Minki together.

So that's what he is so busy about until he can't even reply my texts and pick up my calls. Busy with Minki.

Looks like he ditch his friends for Minki. So much for friends before girlfriend Seob.

Whatever, I place all the thoughts regarding those two at the back of my head and continue to enjoy my day with oppa.

Choi Minki, don't make me hate you more now.

 

A/N: I'M BACK AGAIN! YAY! UPDATES! HEHEH! OKAY, JUST A SHORT CHAPTER SINCE I CAN'T SLEEP AND MY FINGERS ITCH TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER! SINCE I'M ON MY HOLIDAY, I SHALL UPDATE OFTEN FOR MY LOVELY READERS <3 HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS CHAPTER! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! AND OH. DO CHECK OUT MY NEW ONESHOT ON C.N. BLUE UNTOUCHABLE BASSIST, LEE JUNG SHIN!

P.S: IS THERE ANY KISSMES OUT THERE? HAVE YOU GUYS WATCH U-KISS STOP GIRL MV AND COMEBACK PERFORMANCE ON MCOUNTDOWN? OMG, IT WAS FANTASTIC! I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE  PROPERLY. THEIR LEVEL OF HOTNESS GOES WAY PAST THE SKY! ESPECIALLY ELI!!!!!! ASSFDGFHKGL. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY. IT WAS PERFECT.