Jealousy. Hatred.

Do I exist in your life?

Eun Hye P.O.V

"Eun Hye! Seob oppa!" a voice from behind called out, and behind us was someone that I didn't expect to meet.

There running towards us was Minki. Choi Minki. My fellow schoolmate, Yoseob's ex-girlfriend. I force myself to curve a smile on my face, not wanting her to know that her presence is not welcome at this moment.

Yoseob noticed her and started to wave at her. My heart aches at the sight. The smile on Seob's face seems to be wide as well. Does that mean that his feelings for her haven't falter even after all those months? I sigh thinking of the idea and Seob turned to look at me. I quickly smile to avoid any questionings from him.

"Ah oppa! Didn't expect to meet you here! With Eun Hye at that.."Minki said while looking up at Seob, widening her eyes, trying to make herself look cute.

Urgh. That sight disgust me. I mean, she looks like a puppy begging for a bone or something. Obviously she's trying to make Seob like her back or something. And the way she said my name, it sounded like as if she really hates me at the moment.

Oh well, it's not like as if we are good friends or anything. We have never hit off from the right note at the start. She never did like me as I was close with the 6 guys, especially to Yoseob and Dongwoon. Eversince she dated Yoseob last year, back in Year 11. It was a big deal to her considering the fact that she was dating one of the popular guys in school.

I remember how she used to give me those threatening stares when I was with Seob and she was there. Those looks, an even some times she gave me a few words of warning, in which I ignore both of course. I'm quite ignorant from the start.

I ignore all those tiny hate signals I was getting from her until that one day when I guess I've reached her "Patience Limit". She shouted at me right in front of half of the school community. She told me to stay away from Seob and never to go near him.

Those actions were known by Yoseob and he straightaway broke up with her. "It's always friends before girlfriend for me. So if you can't respect and accept my friend, then I can't respect and accept you.". Those were Seob's exact words to her. The way she cried after that was just pathetic. Pathetically pathetic.

They dated for more or less than 6 months as I could recall. It wasn't that long considering the fact that she was a total if I may say.

I mean who goes around to another guy after less than a week of breaking up from her previous boyfriend?

Her. Choi Minki.

"....Right Eunnie?" Seob suddenly asked me.

"Huh? Mworago?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"I was telling Minki that we were out on a playdate today." he repeat his sentence again while giving me another one of those weird look.

Date. My heart skips a beat.

"Ah ne.. He asked me..so yeah.." I replied, trying to sound as normal as possible.

The look on Minki face was just priceless.

Oh well, serves you right. You don't deserve Yoseob.

Even if I'm jealous, which I'm not, you really don't deserve him.

"Oh, jincha? Uhm, enjoy then. Bye oppa! Bye Eun Hye.." She quickly said.

There she goes again. With that little spike in her voice when she said my name.

I hate her.

She hates me.

It's obvious. It's a mutual thing.

"Eunnie? Gwenchana? You seems to be so out from just now. Anything worrying on your mind?" Yoseob asked me, a look of worry genuinely plastered on his face.

My heart beats faster when he worries for me. The fact that he really cares for me.

Of course he'll worry for you pabo! You guys have been friends for like eight years, and there's no secret between the both of you!

Urgh, I feel like an idiot now.

"Ah, aniya. I'm fine. There's nothing on my mind. Kaja, I want to go to that shop! They sell a lot of vintage clothings and I feel like buying some. KAJA!" I pulled him along to the shop near us.

Well, I really wanted to buy some clothings plus it seems to be a good way to distract him from questioning me anymore.

Entering the shop, my mind forgets about whatever just happens and I started to look around the clothes rack, finding for clothings that I like.

Choi Minki, you have no place in my mind now. Not ever.

 

A/N: Hey all! Another update for me! Yay for an update! Hahah! Oh well, just a short chapter since I'm supposed to be studying now and I feel guilty for you readers so here you go. I hope you guys will be satisfied for awhile since I'm gonna be on hiatus for 2 weeks or so. My exams start tomorrow so yeah I'm gonna be studying. I hope this chapter doesn't or anything. I just feel like putting a new character in. Sorry if it ! Do comment and subscribe to my story!! If you guys have ny ideas or opinions for this story. do feel free to comment, post on my wall or if you are shy then PM me okay? :) OH YEAH, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AGAIN! Hehehe!