Reminiscing

Do I exist in your life?

Yoseob's P.O.V

"YAH MINKI! I SAI-" I was about to continue my sentence when a male voice cuts me.

"Yoboseyo, is this Yoseob-ssi?" the voice at the other end ask me

"Ne, who are you?"

"Sir, I'm a bartender at a bar downtown, it seems like your girlfriend is drunk here and she's passed out at the counter at the moment. Do you mind taking her home? I see a few guys trying to take advantage of her."

Hearing the last sentence, I quickly put the phone down and change into my jeans and sweater. I grabbed my car keys and phone before rushing out of the house.

"Omma, appa! I'm going out for awhile!" I shouted to my parents who was watching a movie in the living room.

"Eodiga? Its almost 11. Meeting Eun?" my father half-shouted, questioning me as I laced up my sneakers on my feet.

I just gave a grunt as an answer and rush out of the house, igniting the engine of my car, driving towards the bar that the bartender told me. Within less than 20 minutes, I've reached the bar. I parked my car by the side of the road and went in the bar.

Loud music was blasting in the club and it hurts my head. I'm not one to enjoy this kind of loud places. It's just not me. I look around for Minki. I saw here slumped on the bar table, and a guy was near her, trying to pick her up. Seeing that, I quickly dash towards her and push the guy away.

"YAH! If you want her too, then let's fight fair and square! " he shouted at me

I was disgusted by his words. All eyes were on us since he raised his voice out loud.

"She's my girlfriend. Have a problem with that? Or do I have to fight it fair and square? " I stood there answering him calmly, not wanting to cause any bloodshed.

The look on his face was priceless when I mentioned the word girlfriend.

"Ah, mian mian."

And with that he walks away muttering some stuff to himself and I carried Minki to my car with the bartender helping me.

Strapping the seatbelt on Minki, I thanked the bartender for helping me and gave him a small tip that he happily took.

"Do have a blissful relationship sir!" He cried out before entering the noisy bar again.

Aish, what relationship? I just shrug off his words and got into the car and starting the engine. Minki was practically asleep in the car, not even saying a word, I guess she was really drunk.

I thank god I still remember the way to her house eventhough we broke up almost 2 years back.

"Who is it?" a voice was heard from inside when I rang the doorbell to Minki's house.

The door finally click open and it was Minki's sister.

"Oh noona.."

"Seob! What happen to Minki?"

"She is drunk noona. She drunk-dialled me so I came to pick her up." I explained the situation to Minyoung Noona, Minki's older sister.

She helped me to carry Minki to her bedroom and lay her down on the bed. And with that I excuse myself to go home since it was late.

"Komawo Seob. Even after what happen, you still help Minki. Komawo."

"Ani noona. It's ok. Annyeong"

The whole ride home I kept on reminiscing about the past. About me and Minki. About our relationship.

Truth to be told when I was with her back then my feelings for Eun was gone. It's like it never existed but fter I saw what she did to Eun, the feelings came back slowly.

If it was not for that incident, maybe I'm still with her now.

Aish, what am I thinking about? I have Eun, and that's what's important now. I have Eun and I love her.

___________P.O.V

Eh, isn't that Seob? I mean it looks like him. But who is that girl he's holding on to. No, Eun Hye must not see this. She'll be heartbroken. 

But it might just be his friend?

But what kind of guy goes out with a girl friend at 11 plus at night when he have a girlfriend here?

"Hey Eun! Wanna go to that cafe we used to go?" I called out to Eun who was about to turn her head to the scene that will just break her heart into pieces.

"Ah, jincha? Your treat right? ASSA!" she cried out, pulling me along the streets, going to the cafe that I mentioned earlier.

I follow her behind closely, taking one last look behind, making a decision not to tell Eun about this. And it is not up to me to tell or not. It's up to Seob. If Eun is ruin because of this I'll personally come and find him even if I'm far away from Eun. I'll take the first flight here and beat the crap out of him.

Of course after Mir do the honours. He's the older brother. I'll be second in-line.

Yang Yoseob, you better not do anything to Eun Hye. Better not. I foresee your face bruising if you ever do that.

 

A/N: OMG. HI GUYS. OMG. I'VE BEEN GONE FOR MORE THAN A MONTH. YOU GUYS ARE ALLOWED TO KILL ME IF YOU WANT TO(BUT PLEASE DON'T, HHEHEH) SO MY LIFE IS HECTIC. BEEN FAILING MY SUUBJECTS IN SCHOOL AND ALL. HUHU. SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE ALSO. HOPE ALL OF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION :) DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ALRIGHT!