State of confusion

Do I exist in your life?

Yoseob P.O.V

My mind start to whirl again thinking of Eun Hye's action the last time we went out together. She was happy at one moment, and the next moment, I caught her sighing. I don't understand her at all. I tried asking her what's wrong, but everytime I ask, her answer would be "I'm fine." and she will just change the topic.

"Yah, Seob-ah. Wae gu re? What's with the face?" Kikwang suddenly came up to me asking.

I was hanging out with the guys since its the weekends and there's nothing

"Ah, aniya..." I tried to avoid from Kikwang's questioning.

I was about to turn away and start a conversation Hyunseung Hyung when I got remembered of the text message that I received from Kikang a few days back when I went out with Eun Hye. I guess now should be the time to ask him since the rest is tied up in their own conversations.

"Kikwang-ah.."

"Ne, what is it?"

"The text you sent to me the other day, about Eunnie, what is it about?"

"Text, what text..Ah! The text I sent on Friday? Well, Seob, the last time I met Eunnie was the day before I texted you. She was kinda upset." Kikwang explained to me.

"So? What have that got to do with me?" I looked at Kikwang, trying to think why Eun Hye getting upset was link back to me

As far as I remembered the last time I met her before our short playdate on Friday was on the day I taught her maths. And that was weeks ago. I remembered we had a great time that day and she was all smiles when I sent her home.

"Aish, Seob. You call yourself her best friend but you still don't know?" Kikwang answered back, sounding slightly impatient.

"See what? Aish, jincha, just tell me straight, at least I know what's wrong!" I said, wanting Kikwang to tell me straight in the face.

"Seob, Eunnie, she l-"

BUZZZ BUZZZ

Damn, that phone. Why must it vibrates now of all times.

"Jamkaman, I need to pick this up" I told Kikwang who's looking quite exasperated here.

I look at the caller ID. Minki.

Why is she calling me? Eversince me and Eun Hye bumped into her a few days back, she started to contact me again. Oh well, I shall pick up her call and see what she wanted.

 

Kikwang P.O.V

"Seob, Eunnie, she l-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence when Yoseob's phone went buzzing.

He stood up and went out to pick up the call. I sigh, knowing that I can't even explain what I wanted to tell him earlier on after this. The conversation flow just won't be there. I decided to join the rest in their conversation and forget about the matter.

Meeting the rest of my brothers, as what I'd call them, after a long time of not seeing each other is just blissful. I guess that's the thing about being friends for over 10 years. Knowing each other since we were in elementary school. Being by each other side during our ups and downs.

Well, guys being guys, we do have our fights. Blame it on our huge egos, but we always patch up quickly.

I continue to talk with my hyungs and Dongwoon while waiting for Yoseobbie to finish his phone conversation.

"Ah, mian guys! I gotta go now!" Yoseob rushed back inside the small restaurant we were in and quickly pick up his bag.

Just as he was about to went out, Junhyung hyung stopped him for awhile.

"Yah, eodiga? What's with the rush?"

"Hyung, I really have to go now. Minki said she just got robbed. Jincha, mian hyungs, Kikwangie, Woonie!" and with that, he rushed out of the restaurant.

"Minki? Yah, Kwang ah, since when Yoseob got on good terms back with Minki? I thought Seobbie doesn't want to get tangled with her again after the break up?" Doojoon hyung ask me.

I just shrug, not knowing what to answer because I myself don;t have the answer.

All of us started to think how Yoseob got in contact back with Minki. As what we remembered after their break up last year, Seob didn't even talk to her in school.

Back then Yoseob broke up with her after knowing that she often bullies Eun Hye and threaten her with words. He said ,"It's always friends before girlfriend for me. So if you can't respect and accept my friend, then I can't respect and accept you.". I used to think that Seob was so wise as to say that. But as time goes by, all of us starts to notice how Seob really takes care of Eunnie, and from there we can conclude his feeling towards her.

But if he really likes Eun hye, why is he running towards Minki now?

Aish, all these thinking makes my head hurts.

 

Junhyung P.O.V

"Yah, eodiga? What's with the rush?" I asked Seob who was rushing to get out.

He quickly tell us that Minki was in trouble and needs his help. I don't mind him rushing off somewhere, but rushing off to Minki? Now the situation seems weird. The last time I ever see them togethe was last year when they were still together.

According to Kikwang, Dongwoon, Eun Hye and Ga-In, Seob broke up with her in front of half of the school population when he was caught bullying Eun Hye. He said it was because of friendship, I say it was because of his feelings towards Eunnie. I might have left high school by that time, but I do know how much he likes Eun Hye. Anyone can see that, except for Eunnie, considering the fact that she is quite ignorant.

But if he likes Eunnie, what's with the runniing to Minki thing?

Aish Yoseob-ah, why are you so kind? I have a feeling she's gonna make use of you for her own benefits.

I tried to push all the thoughts aside and join the rest of the guys in their conversation while having our meals.

All five of us finish up our meal, paid up and got ready to leave the shop, not forgetting to thank the ahjumma of the shop.

As we walk out of the door, my phone beeps, signalling a text message from someone. I open up the text and it was from Eunnie.

Junnie-ah, you with Seob?

Oh, why is she asking me? Can't she just text Seob herself?

Ani. He left halfway through meal. Wae?

Ah, ne. Aniya I was just asking, he didn't pick up his phone or reply my text.

Now that's funny. Seob never not pick up a phone call or not reply a text.

Jincha? Guess he is busy or something. No worries alright?

Ne. Komawo Junnie...

I decided to not tell Eun Hye that Seob is with Minki, knowing the relationship Minki and Eunnie had. Guess it's better for Seob to explain himself since he knows the situation better.

 

A/N: HI ALL! OMG, IT'S BEEN A MONTH SINCE I LAST UPDATED! SOMEONE JUST KILL M ALREADY. I HOPE NONE OF YOU RUN AWAY OR ANYTHING. I'M REALLY SORRY! WAS TOO CAUGHT UP WITH EXAMS AND MY SCHOOL COMMITMENTS EVEN WHEN IT'S THE HOLIDAYS ALREADY. I'M REALLLLLYYYYYY SORRY GUYS! HOPE THERE ARE STILL SOME READERS! SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE WITH A SHORT CHAPTER SINCE I WANNA APOLOGISE TO ALL OF YOU! I HOPE THIS CHAPTER ISN'T THAT BAD OR SOMETHING!

OH AND MY EXAM RESULTS WILL BE RELEASES IN AROUND 8 HOURS TIME :'( GOT A FEELING I'LL DO BADLY :'( HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU. I FEEL LIKE CRYING ALREADY :'(((((

OKAY SORRY FOR RANTING! SARANGHAE EVERYONE!