Do you not realise it?

Do I exist in your life?

Yoseob P.O.V

I looked over at Eun Hye. Her behaviour was really weird eversince she bumped into JunHyung minutes ago. I observed her facial expressions and body gestures from the moment we entered the restaurant until now. She was sandwiched in between me and Woonie, which was strange for me as usually she wouldn't want to sit next to me. "You're annoying Seob!"  That was what she usually say everytime we sit next to each other. Eventhough she always say that, we both knew that it was just a joke. Eun Hye seems to be daydreaming. Her eyes was was dreamy and her right hand was under her chin. I wonder what she is thinking about.

"YAH, EUN HYE! YAH!" I screamed at her ear, trying to annoy her and to snap her back into reality.

She then turned to face me and glared at me with those brown eyes of hers. She then smiled shyly and dropped her head down, facing her fidgety hands on her laps, once she noticed everyone was staring at her. I noticed that her cheeks was burning before she faced down. I followed her gaze and it lands on JunHyung. That was just weird. Usually if I annoy her she would scream back at me or pinch my arms. Never before would she blush or tries to hide her face, and its stranger when her cheeks started to turn red when JunHyung grinned at her. Aish, am I the only one noticing all these things?

My thoughts were interrupted by the 2 waiters carrying the trays full of our food. I grabbed my Green Tea and Jajangmyun to start my meal. I can't help but to steal glances at Eun Hye, who was stuffing her face with her Bimbimbap once it was placed in front of her, once in a while. She looks cute with her cheeks sticking out, making her look like a cute hamster. After every few bites she would take a sip of her Ice Lemon Tea and continue eating. She must be really hungry as she was taking huge spoonfuls of the bibimbap.

After moments of total silence with only the sound of chewing and gulping, each and everyone of us start to lean back and pat our stomach. Once in awhile a burp will be heard coming form one of us.

Suddenly JunHyung got up to go to the bathroom. I just ignored him and turned my head towards Eun Hye to start a conversation with her. Her eyes was locked on JunHyung's figure. Her gaze followed JunHyung till he went in the gents restroom. She then realised what she was doing and started to get flustered. She brought her hands up to her hair and messed it up slightly. I looked at her pink tinted cheeks. Aigoo, why is she blushing. Don't tell me she have some feelings towards JunHyung. Aish, Eun Hye-ah, please don't tell me that you have feelings for JunHyung.

I wanted to ask her but I don't think that now is the appropriate timing to ask, and most importantly, I'm not the right  person to ask her. Although we're close and all, I didn't want her to feel like as if I'm intruding her personal life. And I don't want myself to get hurt if her answer is yes.

Yes, I, Yang Yoseob, like Eun Hye. I would want to use the word LOVE but I think it is not appropriate.

I've liked Eun Hye since the first day we met. She was not like the other girls. She was different. I still remember how the eight of us started to be friends. I can easily say that it was because of Eun Hye that all eight of us started to be friends. She is special.

"YAH! YOSEOB! PASS IT OVER HERE!"  DooJoon called out to me to pass over the soccer ball to him

We were playing soccer during our lunchbreak. It was our daily routine, to play soccer during lunchbreak. The idea was from DooJoon, the atheletic one in our clique.

After playing for 20 minutes, all six of us went to the cafeteria to grab a bite since theres only another 20 minutes left till the end of break. As we were walking suddenly we heard a girl voice calling out for our little Woonie here.

"DongWoon-ssi! DongWoon-ssi! Wait up!"

We turned around and our eyes fell on a girl that we have never see before. I turned my head to face DongWoon and mouthed to him " Who's that?". He just smiled at me and went up towards the girl.

" Ah.. Eun Hye-ssi. What can I help you with?"

"Uhmm.. I saw you and your friends playing soccer just now. Actually I was wondering if I can join you guys play soccer. can I?"

I looked at this girl strangely. Is she being serious here? A girl playing soccer? I looked at her face, her eyes was huge and it was brown in colour. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and everytime she walks, her curls bounced up and down. her fringe was being kept away from her face using a green and black stripes headband. Her skirt was almost at the appropriate level, just slightly above her knees. Her shirt was not tucked in fully. She does not look like the typical girl in our school. She does not even look at any one of us with the look that says she's interested in us. She's strange, ye cute and pretty at the same time. I like her.

" BWOH?! You playing soccer?! Are you sure? You're a girl. Girls +soccer don't go together. AT ALL." I said those words to her. She looked at me, slightly looking up, and glared at me.

DooJoon, JunHyung and Kikwang nodded in agrrement and look back at the girl.

I nudged HyunSeung, who was on my right trying to grab his attention.

"Huh? Ah ne ne. I agree.." he replied with a dazed look on his face and start to look around to see what was happening.

Aigoo, this guy. Forever in his own land of fantasy. I just shooked my head and stared back at the girl that was now standing in front of me. She tilted her head up and squinted her eyes.

"  YAH! Who do you think you are to say that girls can play soccer. I bet I am better in soccer than you! PABO! " She shouted right in my face.

I was too shocked by her words and stood rooted on the ground. The rest of the guys was snickering when they saw what this Eun Hye girl said to me.

I stepped away from her and look back at her from head to toe. She is a cute girl.But still, never in my life had a girl say those words to me. This girl is unique. I like her.

" I guess you can play with us then. But hang on, we all have not seen you before. Are you new?" DooJoon asked this girl.

"Oh yes. I'm sorry. I forgot that only DongWoon knew me. Nae ileum-eun Eun Hye imnida. I'm new to the school and I'm the same age as DongWoon here." the girl, or should I call her Eun Hye now, introduced herself.

" Ah ne. I'm DooJoon. That's JunHyung, Kikwang. The one that you just scolded is Yoseob and the 4D dude is HyunSeung. Since you're DongWoon's age, you ought to call us Oppa right?" Doojoon introduced himself and us to her.

 I glared at him when he said "The one you just scolded is Yoseob". Did he not have anyother way to introduced me?

"Bwoh?! Oppa? Ah aniyo. I won't call you guys that. I'm not used to calling guys oppa. Mianhe. I shall just use your names." She replied coolly.

This girl sure is a tough nut to crack. Not calling us oppa? Us, six of the most good-looking guys in school(that's what people tell us). Woah. She is different.

I don't bother to argue anymore, so I just shrugged my shoulder. The others agreed to it too.

At least she's not like the other girls that practically throw their body at us. Claiming that they're in love with us. Oh well, I guess this might be a good change. Befriending a girl that have no interest in us at all.

That was 8 years ago. When she was in her 7th grade while I was in my 8th grade. Well, you could say that we didn't start off our friendship in a good way but we did end up being best friends. I guess all the fun that we have throughout this eight years make us put aside the hatred we had when we first met.

And that was what make me like her in the first place.

Aish Eun Hye, how I wish you can realise that I like you. I annoyed and teased you all these times because I like you. Can't you tell that I really like you?

 

A/N: HEY THERE! I've updated again! I hope you guys would really like it! I tried to make it longer this time so that's why it took me a long time to update! Sorry for the wait! I would really love it if you guys would comment and subscribe to my story! Saranghae!