34

Do I exist in your life?

Yoseob's P.O.V

Wanna meet tonight oppa?

Oppa? Am I dreaming? Did Eun really call me oppa?

My mouth instaneously curled up into a smile, really estatic that Eun just called me oppa. Although it was just in a text.

The mighty Bang Eun Hye who have never called me oppa in her entire life have just texted the word oppa to me.

I hasten my footsteps towards my car, only to be stop by Kikwang. He asked me where I was rushing to and why was I smiling from ear to ear.

"Yah! Eun just called me oppa. She called me oppa!" I shouted right in front of my best friend face, showing him the text.

Kikwang scream like a fangirl and started to get excited too.

I bade goodbye to Kikwang and slipped in to my car. Driving all the way to Eun's house I was smiling with glee and singing along to the songs playing on the radio. Just like as if the universe have known about Eun calling me oppa, all the songs that was playing was happy love song.

Ahh, this is love.

Right turns, left turns and all those traffic lights, at last I've reach Eun house.

Stepping on the doorsteps, I press the doorbell, waiting for someone to open the door for me. Usually it'll be either Imo or Mir, never Eun since she's always all coop up in her room.

"Ah, Eli. Is Eun done getting ready?" I asked Eli who opened the door.

I forgot that he was staying with them for some time.

He open the door wider for me to enter and close it back when I've step inside the house. All the while, he have not said a word with me, casually ignoring me as if I was in the wrong to come over.

I knew Eli and I was never on good terms. We don't quite like each other but neither do we hate each other. What more now I am dating Eun, I guess it's his brotherly instinct to be protective of Eun.

The both of us sat awkwardly in the living room while waiting for Eun.

"YAH PRINCESS! COME DOWN PPALI!" Eli shouted from where he was seated down, not bothering to go up to ask her.

"SHUT UP YOU PIGEON. GO BACK TO WASHINGTON TONIGHT I HATE YOU! Oh, Seob, jamkaman, I'll just grab my bag." she went out of her room and shouted at Eli and lowering down her tone when she talked to me.

I held in my laughter, not wanting to laugh in front of Eli. His face has turn several shades of red darker. He just sat down at his place, not bothering to look up and typing away furiously on his phone.

"Kaja Seob!" Eun Hye suddenly appear beside me and pulling me up from the armchair.

I bade farewell to Eli since I guess he's leaving Korea soon and I doubt I will meet him in the future, but only to get a pinch from Eun.

"YAH! YOU BETTER COME HOME EARLY! IMO SAYS SO!" Eli shouted as the both of us walk out of the front door.

"NA ARA! I'M NOT A KID OK. SHUT UP AND PACK YOUR BAG. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE. I HATE YOU"

"I HATE YOU TOO!"

Gosh, these two. Just when I thought that when Mir is not home, at least there'll be some peace and quiet then here comes Eli. The three of them just have the same personality, LOUD and stubborn.

"So baby, what's with the sudden oppa? Ehh you little cute thing~" I teases her as we stroll around the park for our date.

She just look at me and huffs and started to explain the whole thing with her hands all flying around. I just chuckled at her actions, trying to explain everything with all her heart.

We ended up sitting at the nearest bench as she finish up on her story of how Eli was the one who wrote the oppa in the text. I was brokenhearted. I can't lie, I was really hoping that she have open up her heart on calling me oppa. Well, what was I thinking about.

Eun Hye's P.O.V

I saw the smile in his face faltered slightly after my explanations about the small prank Eli did to me on that text. Deep down I know Seob wants me to call him oppa. Who doesn't want to hear it from his girlfriend, but then for me to suddenly say it to him, that'll be difficult. But when the time comes, I know I'll say it but I just don't know..

"Ah, Eun, my mum ask if you want to come around to my house for dinner tomorrow. I don't now what for but she said I have to collect you from whereever you are."

Ah, tomorrow. That I know. Yang omeoni have already told me about it and to keep it a secret from Seob. Oh well, let the act start.

"Tomorrow? Not sure if I can make it for dinner. You know Eli is flying off tomorrow. I have to go and send him, but I'll text you anyway."

Well, fact is Eli's flight is in the afternoon but I lied for a reason.

Forgive me Seob..

We stood up from our seat and take a stroll again in the park, our fingers interlocking.

I look up at the guy who will always make my heart beat faster. Who will always be in my heart even when I didn't realise it at first.

May my surprise for you be special and be one of the moment that you'll remember forever.

 

A/N: HI! I know the last time I updated was last year Sept and now when I update it is a very short chapter. I don't mind really if some of my subscribers leave me or anything. But what I want to say is that, for those of you who stayed, thank you very much. I really love you guys from the bottom of my heart. I've been having some problems with my life and well yeah, not all of it is settle. So hopefully, when my life gets back to normal, I can update at least once a month. I love you guys. Please do comment/PM me if you have any ideas for the story or anything ;)