Words from the heart

Do I exist in your life?

Eun Hye's P.O.V

September 2011, the first time I fell for a guy and that guy just so happen to be my best friend. Yong Junhyung.

Just like the season, Autumn, at that time, my heart was filled up with his name like how the ground was filled up with falling leaves.

Everytime we meet up, I tend to not be myself anymore. I was not the Eun Hye that Junhyung used to know. I became a his best girl friend that fell for him.

Once in awhile, I feel my heart pounding faster because of what he did to me or just his simple gestures and words that leave an impression on me. I became clueless and didn't know what those gestures meant.

I made myself believe that those gestures meant something. I was a fool.

December 2011, the first time I experience what it means to get hurt by someone special. I dare not use the word love since I don't even know the definition of love.

December 19 2011 to be specific. Yong Junhyung's birthday.

I came, dressed up in a dress with a slight make-up, trying to impress him with my feminine sides.

With that glimmer of hope shining in front of me, I went up to his room in search for him when Aunt Mi Sook told me where he was.

I went up step by step, a smile plastered on my face, wondering how his reaction will be when he see me in this way. How I will actually look like in his view.

I opened his room door, only to be greeted with the sight of him hugging Ga In, kissing the top of his head.

Right there and then, I knew that all these while he only look at me as his little sister, no more than that.

Who was I kidding to be in his heart. I am just his yeoja dongsaeng whose feminine side he never seen, just the best friend that he plays soccer with, just the girl that he knew since 8 years ago.

In that two months, I fantasize of being with him, by his side, not as his best friend, but as his other half. Like what I have said. I'm just a fool.

Instaneously, on that day itself, someone came up to me and stayed by side eversince then.

Correction, he have always been by  my side.

Yang Yoseob. My best friend after Ga In. He was the only one that knows my situation and understand it.

On that day where I felt the whole world crumbling down and that no one understands what i was going through, he came to me and make me feel better.

The hug that he gave me was warm and ensures me that I'll be safe in his embrace. The way he consoles me makes me want to open up to him, telling him everything that happened.

Even up till this day, only Yoseob knew about what happen. Not even Mir Oppa, my brother whom I've always entrusted my secrets to.

Just this once, I believed that only Yoseob understands the situation.'

Day by day, the time he spent with me became more precious. I didn't even remember having any feelings for Junhyung when I'm with him

To be honest, I doubt I have anymore feelings for Junhyung.

I can now accept that Ga In is with Junhyung. It seems that everyone knew what was going on between them except for me, thanks to be bing blinded by what I thought was love.

Now, I only know it was a crush, I hold no grudges against Ga In, and I no longer feel awkward around Junhyung. In my eyes now, they are both my best friends who have been with me since Middle School.

Now my only problem is Yoseob. Ever since the day he came in search for me at the Han River, my heart seems to be yearning for him. The way he smile, the way he look at me. Those simple gestures that makes my heart beat faster. I'm confused.

I don't want what history to repeat itself. I don't want to let myself believe that I've fallen for him. It just doesn't make sense.

Yoseob have always been by my side, he always makes me feel safe every single time I'm with him. All these while I've never noticed how different it is to be with him alone than to be alone with either Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Kikwang or Dongwoon even.

 He makes me smile unknowingly. Those simple gesture, those hugs, those kisses on the forehead, now really do mean something to me.

Yoseob, don't make me fall for you if you don't have the intention to catch me. Don't make me cry because of you. Don't make me heartbroken because of your actions. Don' destroy our friendship.

Yang Yoseob, what are you doing to me? Please explain to me. If I were to ever fall for you, please let it be a mutual feeling. I do not want to be hurt again. Once is enough, I'm not strong enough to handles this pain anymore. I need you by my side. I need you to bring me up back again, make me smile once again, regain the ME that is lost.

Jebal Yang Yoseob, you know me too well, you know me better than I know myself. If you know my situation, bring me out of this. You know I'll never say this in your face, I'm not one to say those words from my heart.

Yang Yoseob, please, ensure me of what's going on now. Jebal. I plead you.

 

A/N: HEY GUYS! I KNOW I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ON HIATUS NOW, BUT I FEEL SORT OF GUILTY, NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE ALMOST A MONTH NOW. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. HEHE. SO BASICALLY THIS CHAPTER IS INSPIRED BY WHAT I ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH. LIKE I SAID RIGHT FROM THE START, THIS STORY IS WHAT HAPPENED IN REALITY, THOUGH THERE IS SOME CHANGES HERE AND THERE. THIS WAS A POST IN MY ONLINE DIARY THAT I WROTE LAST YEAR, WHEN I WAS UNDERGOING A STICKY SITUATION. I CHANGED THE NAMES AND SITUATION A BIT TO MATCH THE STORY. I'M SORRY IF IT , THIS IS JUST A RUSH WORK. SO YEAH, YOU GUYS CAN TREAT THIS AS AN UPDATE OR A TEASER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. EITHER ONE WILL BE FINE :) I HOPE I STILL HAVE READERS OUT THERE! DO COMMENT WHEN YOU READ MY STORY PLEASE! I SEEM TO HAVE QUITE A FEW SILENT READERS :'( I WANT TO KNWO YOUR OPINIONS ON MY STORY TOO! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR SUGESTION, DO TELL ME ALRIGHT, YOU CAN COMMENT ON THIS STORY, WRITE ON MY WALL OR IF YOU'RE SHY , YOU CAN PM ME OKAY? HAVE A GREAT DAY/WEEK/MONTH EVERYONE!

P/S: IT'S OUR BABY MAKNAE BIRTHDAY TODAY. URI SON DONGWOON! OUR MOST HANDSOME, MATURED-LOOKING MAKNAE! SAENGIL CHUKAHAE SON DONGWOON! URI SON NAM SHIN! #HappyWoonieDay #SonNamShinDay