It's a new feeling

Do I exist in your life?

Eun-Hye P.O.V

The bright sun shines down on the clear lake right in front of me.  The cool breeze that lightly caress my cheeks, blows my hair messing it up slightly. I walked along the lake,alone, clearing my mind off totally. This has always been my favourite thing to do when I find myself in a mess or when I'm stressed out. Like when I was waiting for my high school results to be out or when I was confused about anything. This time I was stressed out on my own studies. My major exams is around the corner and I've been failing most of my subjects. From English to Maths and even my Humanities! Out of 7 subjects only 3 subjects I've passed. To make it worse I was the bottom 20 among the entire level. I just didn't know what to do now.

My legs somehow carried me to this place right after school. I guess it's out of habit. Every single time I was disheartened or depressed about something, this place is the only destination I will come. The air, the view, just everything about it make me feel at peace.

"I'm gonna make you love me, neol saranghandago....", all of a sudden my phone rang, breaking me away from my daydream.

I looked at the caller id to see who was calling me. Ga In. Ahh, my bestest friend in the world. She must have been worried for me as I didnt even bid her goodbye when I left school.

"Hello, yeah Ga In-ah.....", I said once I picked up the phone.

"YAH! EUN HYE! WHERE ARE YOU?! I WAS WORRIED SICK FOR GOODNESS SAKE! I CALLED YOUR HOUSE YET YOU OMMA SAID YOU HAVENT GOT HOME YET! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU EUN HYE?!!" Ga In just started to shout at me, cutting my sentence.

I told her where I was and explained her why I came here. Aigoo this girl, she always get hysterical for no reason. I'm really worried for her future husband. Looks like he have to withstand all her naggings.

"Aish, Eun Hye-ah, next time don't do that again. I was worried okay? Oh, yeah I wanted to ask if you wanted to have late lunch with me now. Well, the guys asked us actually. So you're in? Please!"

I listened to her rambling on once I've done my explanation. Ahh, so the guys wanted to have lunch with us. Not a bad idea afterall, since it's been quite some time we all of us gather together and have some fun. I agreed to the idea and Ga In told me to meet at our usual eatery in 10 minutes time. Since the distance between the eatery and my secret location is quite near, I just walked there at a normal pace.

As I was walking, my stomach started to grumble. Yikes, I didn't noticed how hungry I was until now. I looked at my watch. 2.54pm. Ahh no wonder my stomach grumbled. The last time I ate was during recess, which was around 9.30 am. I started to quicken my pace as I was starting to get really hungry.

After walking for around eight minutes, at last I've arrived at my destination. I saw the boys and Ga In waiting outside the shop for me. My mouth breaks into a wide smile when I saw them and I started to run to them.

"HEY GUYS!!!!!!!! I'M HERE!!!!"

All of them turned to face me and urged me to come faster. I ran as fast as I can and I almost banged into Junhyung.

"Oh,oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I am rea.."

"Oh no its okay. No problem yeah?" A deep voice cuts my sentence before I was able to complete it.

I looked up and my heart started to beat faster. I have no idea why my heart beat faster. Its not like as if I've never seen him before, I've always met him. But this time, its different. Something about him is different. I noticed how soulful his eys are, how deep and husky is voice are, how tough and strong his body is.

thump,thump,thump,thump,thump,thump,thump,thump

My heart began to beat faster again, I can start to feel the warmness on my cheeks. I'm blushing. I'm blushing in front of him. Why am I being like this? Why is my heart beating faster? This is the first time I ever felt this way. My heart felt like it would burst anytime soon. I backed away from JunHyung and started to walk in to the shop. All of us manage to snag a place to fit eight people. I sat as far as I can from JunHyung and I ended up sitting in between Yoseob and Dongwoon.

After waiting for a few minutes, a waiter came to order food from us. I ordered my usual, bibimbap and Ice Lemon Tea. While waiting for our food to arrive, we sat talked and joked around. It's been quite some time since all eight of us spent time together. I miss these moments. Eversince the boys,excluding Dongwoon, graduated from high school and started their college life, our time together started to decrease. I miss how we all used to walk home together,stopping by convenience store to get drinks and ice-cream and continue our walk home.

"Yah, Eun Hye! YAH!" Yoseob screamed at my ear, causing me to snap back to reality.

Aigoo, Yoseob just love to do this to me. He's the most annoying person I ever met in my whole life. Seriously, I wonder how we are even friends. Everyone looked at me when Yoseob shouted at me. I only smiled shyly and started to look down. I noticed JunHyung grinned at me and I can feel my cheeks burning. I looked down and fiddled with my hand, not looking up until the food arrives.

Once the food arrives, I started to gobbled it quickly as I was really hungry. Dongwoon chuckled at me, and I just glared at him and pulled his ear. He then pull my hair and pinched my cheeks. This was our routine almost everyday,teasing one another. I just slapped the back of his head and continue eating. Our table was silent for once when we were eating. I guess all of us was hungry.

After I was done with my food, I leaned back against the sofa and pat my tummy that had been filled. Ahh, the feel of food in my once hungry stomach was just delightful. I looked over at the rest, most of them was doing the same except for JunHyung who was standing up to go somewhere. I wonder where he was going. Maybe to the restroom I guess. My eyes followed his figure all the way till he went in the male restroom. Aigoo, why am I being like this? Aish. I've never done this before. Yah Eun Hye, what are you doing?! He's your best friend for goodness sake! Aigoo.

 

A/N: Hey guys! My very first chapter! Soooo sorry for the late update! i hope you guys like the first chapter. I'm sorry if it is realy bad. Just comment alright? I will try to write better in the future :) I hope you guys will read and comment!