AUTHOR'S NOTE

Do I exist in your life?

Hello everyone!

I'm back here again since my term break starts TODAY! YAY! It's only for 2 weeks but I still have to go back to school for camps, and project meetups and all. Tertiary education is hard.

So I've been working on Sungwon's oneshot for like months already. And only now did I manage to finish the first chapter. Since I've got quite a few ideas, this story might turn out to be a two or three chapter story. I hope all of you will support and love my new oneshot.

Most of you might not know who Sungwon is. Okay, so he was in a band called Taken. Taken debbuted last November, but their promotions was not that well-known. This year, some membersleft the group due to their studies and some personal stuff. Taken change to another company and they are now called A-Prince. They have also added 2 new members, making their previously 6-members group turn to 5-members group.

I hope you guys will read my oneshot eventhough you might not know who he is.

If any of you are interested to know more about A-prince, you can visit Unity Of A-Prince. I encourage you all to do so because I can ensure you guys that these boys are not only good-looking, but they have good voices as well.

So back to my main point, my new oneshot is call I want you to be mine, but you're his.

I hope all of you will show some love and support on my new oneshot.

SARANGHAE EVERYONE!