Love change everything

Do I exist in your life?

Eun Hye P.O.V

What you up to now? Miss you~

I can't help but to smile at Seob's text to me. It's been a few days since our first date and here I am in a cafe, taking a break from my part-time job.

Break from work :) Miss you too..

I giggled to myself reading the text that I just sent to Seob. I've turn cheesy, just like Yoseob.

I guess love change you. Well, if not, than it only happens to me. But I like how it change me. It makes me realize how wonderful it is to know that you are number one in someone's heart.

To be the top priority.

"Yah eun! Why are you smiling to your phone? Eh.... there's something you not telling me..." Ga In came up to me, surprising me all of a sudden.

"Ah, a-aniya. What is there to hide?" I stuttered a bit, trying to answer her questions.

To be honest, I didn't know how to tell Ga In that I'm with Yoseob now. I mean, I've not tell a single soul about us.

Us. It is still weird to say that now but everytime I say it, it makes me tingle inside.

"Eun Hye, Ga In, it's your shift to tend the counter now" Himchan,one of our co-workers came up to us, silently thanking him, before Ga In can ask me anything.

We quickly went up to the counter to serve the customers until our work shift ended and hour later at 6 p.m.

I walked to the bus stop with Ga In in silence. The urge to tell her that I'm dating Yoseob now is back again. I feel guilty for keeping her in the dark about my relationship with Seob. I don't know if Seob have told the rest about us, but I know if I don't tell Ga In sooner, I'm afraid our friendship will be on the rocks.

My hands kept on fiddling with my phone, not knowing how to start the conversation about this to Ga In.

"In-ah, I got somet-"

"Oh oppa! Jankaman. Mian Eun, tell me later ok?" just as I was about to tell her, her phone rang and she picked it up.

Of course it was from Junhyung. Which other Oppa will call her at this time now?

She continued talking even when we board the bus. I coould only sit next to her, looking down at my phone, smiling at the wallpaper.  A picture of me and Seob on our first date.

First Date.

"Eun, let's take a selca!" Seob suddenly called out to me while we were eating ice-cream.

Selca? I look at what I was using and uses my phone screen to look at my reflection. I look horrible. I went out without looking at my appearance. Goodness.

Here I am on a date, yes date, with Seob wearing tights and oversize t-shirt. Tell me again, why did I not check my appearance before going out?

"Yah! I look terrible and you want to take a selca?" I half-shout at Seob.

"Well, I don't look mighty fine myself but, hey you're the most beautiful girl,"

I smiled to myself hearing him said that. He sure does know how to sweet talk me into things.

"Ara.. ara...." I slowly agreed.

Closing the gap between us, he placed his face near to mine and a picture using the front camera of his phone. He then took my phone and we took the a selca in the same position.

After taking the picture, he fiddle here and there with my phone and return it back to me.

I unlock my phone screen and I saw our photo as our wallpaper.

"See I have the same one too! Couple selca!" he show me his phone wallpaper.

I can only smile and laugh at his actions. Yoseob can really be a kid at times, but I like it. It certainly makes me special.

"So Eun? What was it that you want to say again?" Ga In interrupt my thoughts.

"Well In, actually, well, how am I suppose to put this? Well, me and Seob, uhm, we are-"

"Together?" Ga In cuts in once again.

"What? I mean, HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?" I was shocked to know that.

"SSSHHHHH" half of the passengers in the bus shush me up for shouting out loud.

I could only look at my fingers that was resting on my lap, feeling the heat creeping up my cheeks. Aish, how can I not realize that I was shouting in the bus, a public transportation?! Pabo Eun!

"For a start Eun, Seob oppa can't contain his excitement so he told the rest of the oppas in school the next day. And Junhyung oppa told me about it." Ga In explained to me, a very cheeky smile plastered on her face.

"Oh jincha? Mian In, for not telling you earlier. It's just that I can't seem to put it to words.." I apologize to Ga In, hoping she understand the situation.

Ga In just smile and me and shakes her head lightly.

"Eun Hye, if there's anyone else that knows you better than your brother, than it's me. You don't have to tell me if you're not ready. I understand, plus this is your first relationship right? I wish you all the best with Yoseob oppa. I know you guys will last for eternity."

I just laugh at her statement, but secretly in my heart I wish it  will be true.

Last for eternity.

Yoseob's P.O.V

Break from work :) Miss you too...

I smiled reading Eun Hye's reply to me. My heart flutters everytime I see her name. I guess that's what happen when you're in love. Every small thing about the person can make your heart flutters.

I'm getting cheesy and corny. Blame it on Doojoon hyung.

I was about to reply back to Eun to ask her out tonight when Junhyung hyung sat next to me in the canteen, peering down, looking at my phone screen.

"Yah hyung! Privacy please!"

"Privacy? Since when does it apply to me?" hyung just laughed at my statement.

I ignored him and place my phone aside, forget to sent Eun the text, continuing with my lunch in front of me.

Junhyung hyung just take out his phone and dial a number. Hearing the tone of the way he's tallking, I know who is on the other side of the phone already. Ga In. It can only be her. Junhyung hyung soft tone voice is only meant for Ga In. Oh well, love change people.

There I go again being cheesy.

"Oh, Seob. Whats's this?" Junhyung hyung ask me, pointing to my phone lock screen.

Photo of me and Eun together on our first date.

First Date.

I smiled to myself thinking about that day. And Junhyung hyung just have to snap me out of my daydream by asking me the same question again.

"Just me and Eun together." I replied nonchalantly.

"Oh, yes. I forgot that you're together now. Heheh" He replied back, eyebrows wiggling, smirking.

He just continue poking fun at me about this whole relationship thing and I just ignore him. It's just Junhyung hyung to tease around with all of us, especially me.

"Oh yeah, Seob, wanna join us for a game of bowling later?"

"Ah, hyung, must it be tonight? I was about to ask Eun out...." I whine a bit, really wanting to ask Eun out later.

"Come one Seob, Boys night out! Don't be a killjoy!" Junhyung hyung tries to make me agree to him.

I could only stay quiet and consider the opinion in my head. Be a killjoy to the guys and go on a date with Eun or follow the guys for a game of bowling.

Remembering the fact that Eun just finish working, she wouldn't want to go out, knowing her all too well. That girl will never want to set foot outside once she reach home from work. I know her too well.

8 years of friendship doesn't mean nothing. I know all her habits and attitude. Or do I?

Oh well, I just agree with Junhyung hyung for a boys' night out. Looks like it'll be a whole night of teasing for me once again.

Going out with the guys tonight. You rest well at home ok?

Message Sent.

 

A/N: HI GUYS! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! HERE'S A SHORT UPDATE!