There's always a first time to everything

Do I exist in your life?

Yoseob P.O.V

"Seob, please! I beg of you!" Eun Hye pleaded me over the phone.

She called me just to ask me to fetch her from her house to get to Junhyung's birthday party which was in 1 hour time. I told her that I'm too lazy to bring my car, thus I'm just gonna take the bus but she practically begged me to fetch her from her house. I sigh, wondering why all of a sudden Eun Hye wanted to me take her to the party.

"Fine, fine. I'll fetch you. Get ready by 2.45pm please." I reluctantly agreed to her request.

"KOMAWAO SEOBBIE! SARANGHAE! I owe you one!" she screamed over the phone, making me placing the phone a few centimetres away from my ear.

My heart trembles when Eun hye mention 'saranghae'. Does she really mean it or is it just a sign of gratitude that I agreed to pick her up. Who was I kidding? It's obviously its just a form of gratitude and just a love for a friend. I shake my head, trying to get all those thoughts out of my head.

I get up from my bed and started to rummage through my wardrobe to find something to wear for Junhyung's party. I found a suitable black jeans and a light blue shirt. I grab a dark grey vest to go with it, checking myself in the mirror, styling my hair for a bit, I was ready to go. I sprayed my favourite cologne on me, grabbed my car keys and my belongings, and I'm out of my room.

"Yoseob! Where are you going?Going on a date?" my mum shouted from the kitchen when she saw me walking towards the door.

"Anni omma. It's Junhyung's birthday today and he's having a party. Plus omma, I've no yeoja chingu, why would I date?" I told her back, joking slightly, giving her a hug.

I kissed her cheek and wave her goodbye before she can continues her nagging about how I should be dating at this age and all.

Cranking  up my car engine, I drove off to Eun Hye's house to pick her up. I turned the CD player volume and started singing along to the song that was being played. The journey from my house to Eun Hye's was only 15 minutes long. I stopped my car outside of her house compound and turned off the engine.

I did not want to horn to tell Eun Hye that I'm already here since it might be rude, so I went up to her doorstep to fetch her. I rang the doorbell waiting for someone to answer.

"Oh, Yoseob hyung! You fetching Eun Hye to Junnie hyung's party?" Mir who answered the door asked me.

"Ah, ne. She called me, asking me to pick up. Oh yeah, you're not coming Mir?" I answered him back.

" I'm not going hyung. I've got dance practice in a few minutes time"

"Oh really? Now that's a waste. Junhyung hyung gonna be upset." I replied him, getting a bit upset too by the fact that he was not coming.

"Mianhe hyung. Oh hyung, I need to go now, I'll call Eunnie for you. EUNNIE YAH! YOSEOB HYUNG IS HERE ALREADY! COME DOWN PALLI! I'M OFF TO PRACTICE NOW!" Mir shouted for Eun Hye from the bottom of the stairs.

I chuckled looking at how Mir called out for Eun Hye. He bade me goodbye and bowed before going out the door in a rush. I took a seat while waiting for Eun Hye to come down from her room. My eyes started to look around the living room and I saw the clock. 2.50pm. We're gonna be late if Eun Hye doesn't come down anytime soon.

"Ah, Seob, I'm sorry I took such a long time to get ready! Kaja!" I heard Eun hye's voice from behind.

"I told you to be faster right? Now we-" I turned around while nagging away at Eun Hye, but at the sight of her, I abruptly stopped my naggings.

My eyes widen looking at Eun Hye. She was beautiful. For the first time in my life, I look at her, she looks really beautiful. Yes, she is beautiful before, but this time, she looks magnificent.

She uses a short light green long-sleeved dress, with black leggings covering her legs and she's using light make-up. A red messenger bag is slung over her shoulder. Her long curly locks were let down, her bangs were swept to the side and was secured by a ribbon pin.

For the first time, Eun Hye actually dresses up like a girl. A proper girl.

I could not stop starring at her, my heart was beating faster, my mouth was dry.

"Seob, Yoseob? Yah, what are we waiting for? You said we were gonna be late," Eun Hye called out to me, making me shifting my gaze from her to my watch.

"Ah ne. Uhm, kaja." I stuttered, making my way to the door with Eun Hye trailing behind me.

Before she closes the door, she wrote a small note to her parents about her and Mir's whereabouts and stick it to the key holder beside the door.

I tried my very best not to stare at Eun Hye, but she was just too beautiful. I calmed myself down before I cranked up the engine of my car.

Ah Eun Hye, why must you make my heart beat faster by just looking at you?

Eun Hye P.O.V

Yoseob picked me up from my house to go to Junhyung's party. We're on our way to Junhyung house in his car, yet since we've stepped out of the house, he have not uttered a single word. It was like as if barely knew each other and the surrounding felt awkward. The silence in the car was killing me, so I the CD player.

The song that came up was Taylor Swift's Enchanted. This was one of my favourite songs. I increased the volume, singing along to it.

"All I can say was that I was enchanted to meet you~" Yoseob started singing along with me.

I was surprised to listen to Yoseob singing to Taylor Swift. I didn't expect him to listen to this kind of songs, what more knowing the lyrics by heart.

I stopped singing, and started to listen to his sweet melodious voice singing.

"Seob, I didn't know you were into Taylor Swift!" I joked with him after the song was over.

"Well, I'm not into her. I just love this song. It is special for me. The lyrics are meaningful." he replied back with a grin plastered on his face.

I laughed when I heard his answer. From that joke, our conversation started flowing smoothly. The previously awkward silence that filled the car was replaced by our laughter and conversations.

This is why I love this one friend of mine a lot. He might be sensitive and childish, but we're on the same wavelength.

"Uhm, Eunnie, can I ask you something?" Yoseob asked me all of a sudden.

I just nodded my head, waiting for him to ask his question.

"Why are you dressing up like this all of a sudden? Uhm, I mean the dress and all. I'm not saying that you don't look good, you look AMAZING, it's just that, I've never seen you like this before." he asked me.

I stayed silent when I heard his question.I only had one answer to his question, but there is no way I can tell him my answer. I dressed up like a girl for the first time because it's Junhyung's birthday and I want him to see me as a proper girl, not his tomboyish best friend.

"There's a first time to everything right? My mum been complaining about how this dress been collecting dust in my wardrobe and I thought, by wearing this my mum will stop nagging at me for once. Well, look who's talking? You look mighty fine yourself too!" I made some excuses as to my sudden change in appearance today, I even compliment him on his looks.

Yoseob look at me, slightly unconvince maybe, but he just shrugs his shoulder and smiled at me. I changed the topic conversation and asked him how his term exams was. He complained to me about the amount of things he needs to revise and in return he asked me how my SATs revision is. I too complained about the difficulty I'm facing with certain subjects and how hard it was to concentrate.

I didn't noticed that we have arrived at Junhyung's house until Yoseob stopped his car and announce that we have arrived. My heart suddenly started to beat faster and my palms was sweating slightly. I guess I was nervous at how his reaction would be towards my appearance.

I plastered on a smile and boost up my confidence by convincing myself that Junhyung will love it.

Yoseob, being a gentleman, came up to my side of the car and open the door for me. I stepped out of the car, wobbling slightly as I was not used to using high heels. Yoseob hold on to myslef, letting me get a balance of myself before I started walking.

We reached Junhyung's house front door and Yoseob rang the doorbell, and we waitied for someone to open the door.

The door open and Junhyung's mother greeted us, inviting us into the house informing us where Junhyung and the rest was.

The both of us started to walk towards the garden where the party was.

The moment I stepped in the garden, Dongwoon, Kikwang, Hyunseung and Doojoon turned and looked at me with their mouth open, their eyes widen and the word shock written acrosse their face.

I giggled slightly at their reaction. I figured Yoseob too noticed the guys reaction because he was also chuckling slightly. I tugged on the sleeves of his shirt and he looked down to face me. We both burst out in laughter, as if we can read each other's mind.

All four of them came up to me like a stampede of rhinos. The started to bombard me with questions on my appearance, why I cam with Yoseob, why we were late and such.

I answered them, laughing slightly at the same time. After I answered all of their questions, I asked them where Junhyung was and whether Ga In have arrived or not.

"Junhyung? Oh I think he went inside for awhile because he said he wanted to take something and as for Ga In, I think she went to the washroom. You guys were the last one to arrive you know!" Hyunseung answered me, and started to nagged at how late we were at the same time.

I thanked him and told the guys that I'm going in the house for awhile to find Junhyung to give his present to him.

I turned around and stepped in back in the house to looked for Junhyung.

I went in the kitchen to ask Junyung's mother where Junhyung was. She said that he would most probably be in his room, as he said he was finding for his phone.

I thanked her and went up to his room. I didn't bother knocking as I wanted to surprise him with my appearance.

I pushed open the door with a huge smile on my face, was about to wish him when I saw the sight in front of me.

Junhyung and Ga In was hugging, and Junhyung was kissing the top of her head.

I was shocked by the sight that I let go of the parcel that I was holding, letting it fall to the floor. Tears filled up my eyes, and I quickly ran away, not wanting anyone of them noticed my presence.

I ran past the kitchen to go out of the kitchen, bowing to Junhyung's mother, muttering to her that I had something on all of a sudden.

I grabbed my pair of heels, and started to run aimlessly, barefooted. Tears streaming down my cheeks non-stop. I don't care how passers-by are looking at me. All of that don't matter now.

Why, why must all this happen? Why must I be the one getting hurt?

A/N: Hey Guys! I hope that there is still some people out there who's reading my story. It's just that, the comments have stop abruptly and I feel slightly hurt. hopefully you guys will love this chapter. I'm sorry if my writing is bad, but I'll try very hard to get better. Luv ya'll :)