Oppa?

Do I exist in your life?

Eun Hye's P.O.V

"Must you really leave tomorrow?" I look up to Eli, asking him the same question for the umpteen times.

Eli just ignores my question and continue packing his luggage, folding his clothes neatly bit by bit. The closet in the extra room that Eli been staying at is almost done by now. I can only sigh looking at the almost empty wardrobe.

Eli have stayed here in Seoul for more than 2 weeks now and he have to go back to America since his beloved noona and dongsaeng miss him. Why must Hannah Unnie and Minah do this to me. They know I miss Eli so much and they still do this to me.

"Hannah unnie and Minah are too selfish. Why can't you stay longer?" I complain as I got up from his bed and walk towards the door.

"Thanks for the help." Eli sarcastically threw a remark at me while I walk out.

Ok, I want him out now.

I walk back to my room, grumbling here and there, before kicking the door of my room open.

"EUN! BE A LADY!" omma shouted from the living room.

I return back with another smack of my door. I'm angry frustrated and everything else.

It's been almost a week since I last saw Seob and Eli's face whenever I talk about Seob is just saw weird. I just can't seem to piece everything together. I try not to think negatively but Eli's actions are just too... I can't even find a word for it.

"Knock knock princess"

I turn around to see who it was and there sitting at the foot of my bed was Eli.

I got up from my position, lying on the bed, to face Eli.

"What? What do you want?"

"Nothing. Just want to see what you're doing, judging from the ruckus you made earlier." he teases me.

Exactly like Mir Oppa. Why must all the male relatives be like this?

I decided to ignore him and continue my lazing around in bed, thinking whether I should text Seob to meet up with me since it's Friday. Twirling my phone round and round, before it got snatch by Eli.

" "Wanna meet tonight?" I think you forget the oppa at the back Eun~" Eli teased me in his sing song voice.

I snatched back my phone, ignoring his comment. Without looking back at the text message, I pressed send in hop that Seob will reply with a yes. I really do miss him and all.

What's the point of having a boyfriend if I can't even meet him to have fun and go out on a date?

"YAH! GO AWAY!" I shouted at Eli when I saw him looking through my stuff on the desk.

Pushing him out of my room, I locked the door to my room, and went back to lying down on the bed. Outside the room, Eli was apologizing profusely, and sincerely. One thing that I know for sure from my cousin is that he  is not one to ask for forgiveness but when he does,  he really means it.

Still quite iritated by everything, I grab a book which was place near me and throw it at the door, making a loud sonund and hearing Eli retreat from where he was standing.

I don't even know why I'm feeling agitated at the moment.

A single ding, signals a new text message coming in from my phone.

Baby, I'm on the way to your house. Date maybe? And I like the oppa at the back  ;)

Oppa? Hang on there. I've never called Seob oppa in my life before. Never, not even once, not even when I first know that he's a year older than me. What is he talking about?

I scroll up our text conversation and there I saw the word oppa a the back of the sentence that I''ve composed previously.

"ELLISON KIM KYOUNG JAE!"

"I guess he have replied back.." he chuckled and with that he shut the room door.

Urgh, goodness. I really want to ship him back to Washington now. I would love to chase him right now and give him a earful but knowing the fact that Seob is reaching, I better go and get ready.

Opening the door of my closet, I quickly rummage through my hanged clothes, finding something that is suitable to wear.

 

A/N: Hi everyone! OMG, Been like 6 months since I've updated this story. and yes I know some of my subscribers have left me. But I don't hate them for it. I'm a terrible author. That's it. I've been having a writer's block for this story for so long and I felt bad for not writing thus this short chapter. I promis you all a loong and proper chapter soon (SINCE I'M NOW ON HOLIDAYS! YAYY!) but then to those of my subscribers who knows about the history of this story, it is based on my past. Something that happen in my life. So it is not easy for me to write this since it hurts me everytime I think about it. But I'm fine. But then I've been thinking on deleting this story. Ah I don't know. I hope all of you can give your opinions to me. I won't bite and if you guys wanna curse me, I'll accept it.