Couple Ring

Do I exist in your life?

Eun Hye's P.O.V

6 months. It's been six months since we got together. And I have to say it's been a blessed six months. Being there with him, smiling and laughing all because of him. I never knew that this will happen in my life. It was like a dream come true.

It is a dream come true.

Eventhough the both of us can't even remember the exact date that we got together, we make it a point to celebrate our monthsary on the special dates of the month. When the day of the months and the month itself have the same digits. 

It makes us feel special. Our first monthsary was on the 3 March, 0303. 10 days before my birthday. We were just on a normal date when he brought me to his mother's small restaurant that was vacant and decorated nicely for that night. 

I still remember how Imo was there to congratulate us. Apparently, our relationship was kept hidden throughout the whole time. Imo was glad that we got together.

"Eun-ah, I can foresee you being my daughter-in-law"

That was what Imo said.

I remember how hot my cheeks were at that point of time and how he couldn't stop teasing me throughout the whole night.

On our sixth monthsary, 0909, he came and surprise me at my college, whilst I was busy trying to complete assignment that had to be handed in the next day, with a small cake and a small bouquet of baby's breath. My favourite flowers.

He just sat there, helping me with whatever he can so that I can complete my assignment.

No "Eun hurry up!". No"Eun, what time you think you can finish with this?"

He just sat there, being patient. Just like the normal him even before we got together. 

Only at 8.45 pm did I finish up my assignment and he said he will bring me straight home.

I was glad there was no special occasion or event, because truth to be told I was tired that day. Really tired.

But then, right at my doorstep, before I can open the door, he close my eyes and slip something onto my right fourth finger.

I open up my eyes and I saw a simple platinum ring on the finger. And there he was standing in front of me, his right hand up, showing an exact ring on his fourth finger too.

With that, I peck him lightly on the cheek before being hug tightly by him

That was my first couple ring.

I placed down my pen and took out the ring I received from Seob yesterday. I trace the carvings on the inside of the ring.

EYYS

Simple. Yet it makes me smile instantly.

I was about to pick up my pen again to write in my diary when a knock was heard at the door.

"Yah, Eun, omma say it's time for dinner. Kaja!" my brother peeked through the door calling me out for dinner.

With love,

Eun Hye (100912)

Yoseob's P.O.V

I play around with the ring on my fourth finger. Eun's smile when she receives a similar ring as mine yesterday was just incredible. Her lovely smile. I can never get enough of it.

Time flies and it's been six months since we got together.

I can't say it's been a  perfect relationship so far. Of coourse we have our fair share of disagreements and fights but those are the things that makes a relationship stronger right?

Despite knowing Eun for 8 years, there were some stuff that only now then did I discover about her.

The fact that she is totally blunt and new to this dating thing to the fact that she really don't mind about skinships.

I look up at the ceiling while lying down, thinking about the past six months that has past. All those lovely short dates we went to. The sweet kisses that we share. The pictures that we took. Every second that we spent together.

It's all precious. Eun hye is precious.

Buzz Buzz

My phone kept on vibrating at the side table of my bed.

Looking at the time now it should  be Eun calling me before she goes to sleep.

"Eh, you miss me too much is it?" I right away before she have a chance to say hello.

"Oppa! Bogoshipo! Jincha! I miss you so much Seob oppa!" a high tone, drunk voice was heard at the end of the line.

Eh, that's not Eun. It's not even her voice.

There could only be one person with that annoying tone.

Minki. Choi Minki.

"Just, what are you doing drunk-dialling me Minki?" I ask her sternly.

"Oppa, like what you said, I miss you so much! Oppa sarangahe, hic hic"

I just hang up on her. I can't be bothered with people like that.

Once again, my phone vibrated. I look at the Id.

Her again.

I was contemplating whether to pick up or not. Aish.

A/N: I'M BACK! Omg, it's been over a month! I'm soo sorry my dear readers! I was really busy with school. What with my assignments, projects and tests. Phew. Thank god I'm only left with projects now. PRAY THAT I CAN UPDATE SOON EVERYONE! So what do you guys think? Drama in the next chapter? hehehe!

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATES IT!