When will the chance arrive?

Do I exist in your life?

Eun Hye P.O.V

The sun shine through the blinds in my room. I squinted my eyes at the glaring light and rubbed it before I got up. I sat up on my bed and stretched out my hands. I looked at my phone to check whether I had received any calls or texts whilst I was sleeping.

4 text messages

I open my inbox to check who sent me all those messages. It was Dongwoon and Yoseob.

Eun hye ah, have you started on the algebra homework?- 10.55 pm

Yah! why you never reply me?- 12.07 am

Dongwoon texted me last night asking about the weekend homework we received from the teachers. Aish, he just have to remind about all those homeworks. Ah, I didn't realise I slept early yesterday night. Oh well, I better reply Dongwoon now before I take a look at Yoseob's texts.

After replying Dongwoon texts, I opened Yoseob's texts. He too sent me two text messages.

Good Morning twister fries! ;) Wanna join us for soccer at 11 later?-08.36 am

Are you still sleeping? WAKE UP LAZYBUM BEFORE I GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND WAKE YOU UP LAZYBUM!-09.54 am

Soccer? Yeah sure. Meet you guys at the field at 11. And you better get urself ready mister. I replied to him. Giving him a warning.

Aish, Yoseob just love to annoy me. Even in his texts. He'll get it later when I meet him. Twister fries? He just couldn't stop teasing me about my curly hair. Aish this guy.

I looked at the clock on my bedside table. 10.17 am. Ahh, I've missed eating breakfast with my family. I guess mum and dad let me sleep in on purpose since its a Saturday. Oh well, I better get up now and freshen myself up if I want to go and play soccer with the boys later on.

After a quick shower, I went to quickly get ready for my soccer meet with the guys later. I grab my trackpants and favourite Manchester United jersey to wear. I looked at the clock on my room wall. 10.45 am. Great. 15 minutes more to 11 am. I hope I can meet the guys on time. I hate to be late.

I quickly grab my headband to keep my hair out of my face as it was still wet. I don't even bother to comb it as that was what I would usually do. As I was about to grab my bag to go out, my brother just have to shout at me.

"EUN-HYE! COME DOWN NOW! YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE YOU LAZYBUM! ARE YOU EVEN AWAKE?!?!"  my oppa just have to shout so early in the morning. I'm gonna get him when I go down later.

But wait, friends? The guys? Must be them since they aret he few people that knows where my house is. But what are they doing here? Omo, don't tell me they came here to pick me up. I thought I told them that we're gonna meet at the field. Whatever it is I'll just go down now before Mir oppa shout at me again.

Mir P.O.V

DING DONG

Aish, who was that ringing the bell so early in the day. I got up from the dining table, where I was eating with my parents, and went to open the door.

When I open the door, six guys was standing in front of me. Ahh Eun Hye's friends. I know them for quite some time since they have befriended Eun Hye for quite a long time. I invited them in and ask them to sit in the living room and make themselve at home. Its not their first time here anyway. They've come here tons of time.

"Uhm Mir, is Eun Hye home? She supposed to meet us at the field for soccer around this time." Doojoon hyung asked me.

"You sure Hyung? I'm not sure if she woke up already since she havent come down for breakfast yet." I replied back. It's the truth. Usually on Saturdays Eun Hye will sleep in until lunchtime, that fat pig.

"Oh, I think she's awake already. I texted her hours ago and she just replied me around 10 am"  Yoseob hyung mentioned.

Ahh that lazybum must be getting ready now. I think I better go and call her. God knows what she is doing now.

"EUN-HYE! COME DOWN NOW! YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE YOU LAZYBUM! ARE YOU EVEN AWAKE?!?!"
 I shouted at Eun Hye's room direction.

While waiting for Eun Hye to come out of her room, I started to chat with the guys. All of them, except for Dongwoon, are older than me. I started to ask them about how their college life was since its been quite some time since I last saw them. For Dongwoon, I always met him as he usually come to our house to study with Eun Hye and Ga In.

"Yah, you don't have to shout you know? Havent you heard of knocking on my room door you pabo?!" Eun Hye slapped the back of my head while nagging away.

"OMMA! EUN HYE SMACKED MY HEAD! I DID NOTHING WRONG!" I shouted for my mom.

All of a sudden both my parents came out of the kitchen and looked at us.My dad just smile and shook his head. I guess he's just used to us bickering like small kids.

"Aish Eun Hye, how many times must I tell you not to hit your brother. Now now young lady, where are you going with all your friends?" Omma questioned Eun Hye.

"I'm going to play soccer with them Omma and Mir was the one who shouted at me first! That is so unfair!"

"Soccer? Okay then, make sure to not come home late and call me if you need anything okay?" Omma told her with an exasperated look.

"Okay boys, I want all of you to take care of my one and only princess okay? If I hear that one of you bully my babygirl, you will know what happen. Arasso?" my dad sort of threatened the boys.

Well its his instinct to protect his one and only daughter. Even I'm protective of my own little sister.

"Of course we will take care of her uncle. She's like our very own little sister. Right Eun Hye?" Junhyung hyung replied and winked at Eun Hye causing her to blush really hard.

She quickly run behind me and hid behind me. Eun Hye blushing? This is not the first time I saw Eun Hye blushing but why is she blushing when Junhyung hyung made that remarked and winked at her. And why is she hiding behind me? She's not always like this.

Does this mean that Eun Hye likes Junhyung hyung? Is that why she asked me yesterday about love?

Or is she blushing because of appa's remark?

Aigoo am I the only one who noticed what's happening around here?

Yoseob P.O.V

"Of course we will take care of her uncle. She's like our very own little sister. Right Eun Hye?" Junhyung replied and winked at Eun Hye causing her to blush really hard.

Eun Hye blushed again when Junhyung made that remark. I guess she have fallen for Junhyung. I looked at the petite figure that was hiding behind Mir. I guess she was either flustered by the fact that Junhyung just winked at her or the ' warning' that her dad had given us.

I quickly looked away when Eun Hye stepped up from behind Mir to get her bag on the floor. She ushered us out of the door quickly. We stopped to bid our goodbyes to bother her parents and of course to Mir.

As we were all walking towards the school field, a lot of things filled up my mind. I wonder when I will get the chance to tell Eun Hye that I like her.

Will I get rejected just like the rest of the guys that have confessed her since the start of her high school life?

Does Junhyung likes her more than a friend too? Is he a competition?

I tried to shake away all the thoughts away and continued walking with the guys,not saying a single word at all.

When we reached the field,all seven of us put our bags at the bench by the side and started our own warm ups. Eun Hye suddenly came up to me and press her hand on my forehead.

Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump

My heart started to beat real fast. Just a light touch from Eun Hye made my heartbeat faster.

"Seobbie, are you okay? You've been really quiet since we left my house. What's wrong?" Eun Hye asked me while tilting her head to side, letting all her curls fall to the side.

She look really cute when she did this. I mumbled that I was just feeling a little light-headed thats all and nothing more.

"Aish, you're feeling ill yet you want to play soccer. You even asked me if I want to play soccer."  Eun Hye started her nagging. Again

I just shrugged her words off and made a face at her. She mehrong me back and pinched my cheeks. I was about to pinched her cheeks back when she run off to Dongwoon's side to get 'protection' from him. I just laighed at her action and walk towards Doojoon. I asked him if its okay if I play referee for today as I'm not in the mood to play soccer. He agrees to it as we're also in odd numbers for now.

The rest of them breaks up into 2 teams of three; Doojoon,Kikwang and Eunhye. Junhyung, Hyunseung, Dongwoon.

We all started to play for forty-five minutes or so before we decided to take a break. The six of them who played sat on the bench and started to take huge of gulps of water.

I looked over at Eun Hye who was sitting alone at the end of the bench. Her hands were placed on her stomach and her body was bended forward. I walked up to her to asked whats wrong. I was greeted by her pale face.

"Eun Hye? Are you okay? Hey look at me. Your face is really pale. What's wrong?" I asked her while touching her cheeks. Her face is really pale.

"I.. I didn't eat just now. I..."

She didn't even mange to finish her sentence before she fainted on the bench.

I was so shocked and just stood rooted there. The rest of the guys turned around to se what was happening and they were welcomed by the worrying sight.

They crowd around Eun Hye and me and asked me what happened. I told them what happened and they just stare at me with their worried look.

I bend down and went closer to Eun Hye. I brushed off the curls that was covering her face and started to wipe her face with my towel.

"Doojoon, I think we better bring her home. The weather is cold too, I don;t want her to catch a flu or anything" I told Doojoon.

He just nodded and quicly went off to pack Eun Hye's stuff.

I carried Eun Hye bridal style and started to walk out of the field. The other guys follow me behind, once in awhile coming up front to take a look at Eun Hye.

Once we reached Eun Hye house, Hyun Seung and Kikwang walked up o the door and pressed the doorbell.

Eun Hye's mom opened the door for us and was shocked to see me carrying Eun Hye. She rushed over to us and started to asked what happen.

Her dad came out of the house after hearing the ruckus we made outside. He saw what was happening and ushered us in quickly. He pulled his wife to the side, letting us move inside. He told me to lie Eun Hye down in her room.

I nodded my head. He was about to tell me which room it was but I told him I knew where it was. He just nod his head and started to calm his wife down.

I walked towards Eun Hye room and opened her room door. I placed her on her bed and started to arrange the pillows to make her mor comfortable. I pulled up her blanket to keep her warm and just sat by her side. I grabbed hold of her hand warming it up.

Suddenly I heard footsteps walking towards the room. I quickly let go of Eun Hye's hand but I still remained in my sit. Eun Hye's mum and dad and the rest of the guys walk in.

He rmum was carrying a basin of water with a towel by the side. She placed the basin by the side of Eun Hye's and started to wipe Eun Hye's face with the cool, wet towel.

By then I've scooted away from my seat and stand with all the guys. Eun Hye's dad came up to me and asked what just happen.

I remembered the comment he made this morning and tried to explain what happened to him without sounding so nervous.

He just sigh and look at Eun Hye.

"Aish that girl. She never learnt her lesson. She always forget to take breakfast and goes off. It's okay boys. I don't blame you. I know my daughter too well. Thank you for sending her back." Eun Hye's dad said.

His words make me less nervous and sort of calmed me down a bit. I looked at the other guys and I knew they too were reliefed.

Eun Hye's father ushered us out of Eun Hye's room to the living room. He was about to offer us something to eat when Doojoon said that it'll be better if we all just go home and change first. He just smiled at us and nod his head.

We went up to Eun Hye's room first to bid goodbye to her mum and to see her first.

One by one each of us stepped up to her and kissed her forehead, just like how an older brother would do. But when it was Junhyung's turn to kissed her forehead, I can't help but to feel slightly jealous by his actions. I brushed my thoughts aside and went up to Eun hye. I moved away her curls and tucked it behind her ears before I kissed her forehead.

After bidding goodbye to her mum, all six of us walked towards the door with her dad behind us.

As all of us were walking toward the door, I went up to Eun Hye dad and asked him if I may stay awhile until Eun Hye wakes up. Doojoon, Kikwang, HyunSeung, DongWoon and Junhyung all turn to face me. They looked at me strangely and just shrugged.

"Eh? You want to stay? Oh well, okay then. Make yourelf comfortable okay Yoseob?" Her dad told me while he bids goodbye to the rest.

I walked up to Eun Hye's room, to meet her mum walking out of the room. She gave me a slight smile and walked away.

I sat beside the Eun Hye and just stare at her. I took her right hand and caressed it in vain to keep it warm. I moved my hands along her chubby cheeks, once in a while pushing her curls behind her ears.

I can't help but to feel slightly guilty seeing Eun Hye lying down, with a fragile facade. I've never seen her this weak before. I keep on thinking that is was my fault that this happen.

"Eun Hye ah, wake up will you? I'm really worried here. Can you please not make me worried? You were the one who nagged at me about my health just now but here you are lying down. Why didn't you eat breakfast just now? Aish, this girl" I speaked to her, hoping she will wake up.

Instead she just lie there, sleeping peacefully.

"Eun Hye ah. You're asleep right? I'm saying the truth here you know? I'm really worried about you. Do you know why? It's because I love you. I've love you since we first met. Eun Hye ah, do you like Junhyung? Does this mean I stand no chance to love you?" I told her. I told her whatever that I've buried in my heart all these while.

I know that she couldn't hear it but at least I've 'confessed' to her.

Eun Hye ah, I love you

A/N: HEY! I'M BACK! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT YOU GUYS! I JUST SEEM TO ALWAYS GET DISTRACTED EVERYTIME I WRITE THIS STORY :) I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE SATISFIED WITH THIS CHAPTER! DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO ME. I'VE LOST ONE SUBSCRIBER THOUGHT :'( I FEEL LIKE CRYING. BUT OH WELL, LIFE GOES ON. I HOPE ALL OF YOU READERS OUT THERE READ MY STORY AND SUBSCRIBE TO IT. DO COMMENT ABOUT IT TOO. ITS OKAY IF YOU WANT TO CRITISIZE ME. BY DOING THAT, I'LL TRY TO WRITE BETTER IN THE FUTURE. SARANGHAE <3