Safe in my embrace

Do I exist in your life?

Yoseob's P.O.V

I watched Eun Hye's back as she walk into the house, in search of Junhyung. Looking at her, earnestly going in to find Junhyung, I'm sure that she dressed up today to impress Junhyung. I forced myself to smile knowing that Eun Hye is in search of her own happiness, and if she's happy, I am happy too.

I returned back my focus to talking with the rest of the guys, and try not to think about what Eun Hye might say to Junhyung.

"Ah, why is this Junhyung taking such a long time to come out? How can the birthday boy ditch his own party?" Doojoon hyung joke around, while looking around noticing that Junhyung hyung still havent appear.

I joke along with them saying that maybe he was having a long talk with Eun Hye and has forgotten about us. All five of us laugh together after I said my sentence. Although, I was laughing, in my heart I was hurting, thinking that maybe Junhyung will really be with Eun Hye.

I told the rest that I'm going to go in to find the both of them plus Ga In.

"THUMP"  I heard a loud  thumping noise coming from the second floor of Junhyung's house.

I was about to go up the stairs when I saw Eun Hye running down the stairs, face down. She past the kitchen, bowing and mumbling something to Aunt Mi Sook, Junhyung's mother, then rush out of the door.

I was about to run after her when I felt someone pulling my hand. I turned around and saw Junhyung tugging on my arm. Right beside him was Ga In. I looked at them quizzically, thinking how the both of them end up being together.

"Seob-ah, have you seen anyone running past here? The person dropped a parcel right in front of my room and ran away. I've got no idea who it was!" Junhyung asked me.

Even Ga In shakes her head, indicating that she really doesn't know who it was. I was surprised that the both of them did not recognise Eun Hye, or either that they really did not see Eun Hye.

I wanted to tell them it was Eun Hye, but something in me stopped me from doing so. Instead of telling them it was Eun Hye, I told them that I didn't saw anyone running past.

I felt guilty for lying to my best friends, but from what I see, they might have hurt Eun Hye without knowing it. Even if this was true, I won't blame them. I won't.

"Ah, hyung, my mom just called me. She asked me to come home now. Mian hyung. Saengil Chukahae Junhyung hyung!" I told him, pretending to read a message on my phone.

"Must you go now seob? I haven't even cut my cake. Aish, jincha. Komawo for coming then. See you in school tomorrow then."  Junhyung hyung told me, his voice falters a bit, hinting that his upset that I have to leave early.

I bade goodbye to him and Ga In and went out of the house. I quickly put on my shoes and start my car engine. I tried calling Eun Hye's house, just in case she have reached home, but there was no answer. I called Eun Hye's phone, but there was also no answer. This makes me anxious and worry about Eun Hye.

I drove around the neighbourhood, looking out for Eun Hye and thinking which other places she might be at right now.

I went to each of her favourite hideouts that I remembered her mentioning it to me before, but I didn't even see Eun Hye in any of these places. I ran out of ideas and called Mir as my last resort.

"Yoboseyo? Yoseob hyung?" Mir answered the phone after a few rings.

I was glad that he picked up his phone.

"Mir, have you any idea of where Eun Hye's hideout will be?She seems to have gone missing from the party and I have no idea where she is!" I told Mir, trying to be as calm as I could, but I end up freaking out.

"Mworago?! Eun Hye missing? Hyung, how did this happen hyung?!" Mir started to scream right in my ear, clearly worrying about his dongsaeng.

"Molla-yo Mir-ah. You don't worry, hyung will find Eun Hye. I just need to know where she usually go to."

"Maybe you can try the Han River. She always go there when she's stressed out. Hyung, do call me if anything happens. Jebal hyung!" 

Mir sounded really worried for Eun Hye. Who wouldn't if a phonecall suddenly came saying that their younger sister have gone missing? If I was Mir, I'd be panicking too.

I tried to calm myself down first, then I started driving towards the Han River, hoping that Eun Hye is there, like what Mir have said.

Once I reached the Han River, I parked my car and quickly ran out in search of Eun Hye. My eyes went from left to right as I walked along the Han River. I looked at everyone that past me, making sure that I didn't missed Eun Hye.

I've been walking for almost 10 minutes and I felt like giving up. I lean back at the fence that barricades the pavement and the river. I take in a deep breath to stabilize my breathing and to relax myself.

My eyes suddenly spotted a girl in a green dress, crouching with her head down on the bench right in front of me.

Eun Hye.

I know it's her without even having to look at her face.

I walked slowly towards her, glad that I have found her at last.

"Eunnie ah," I called out to her while putting my hand on her shoulder, urging her to look up.

I laid my hands on her shoulder for quite some time, wanting her to look up to me, but when I received no response, I sat beside her and embrace her body. To my surprise, Eun Hye bury her heads in my chest and cries. I couldn't do anything to stop her from crying, so I let her be in my embrace, holding on to her tightly.

I want her to know that she'll be safe with me.

Mir's P.O.V

"Maybe you can try the Han River. She always go there when she's stressed out. Hyung, do call me if anything happens. Jebal hyung!"

After my conversation with Yoseob hyung, I just sat down on the floor of the dance room, worrying about Eun Hye.

"Yah, cheolyongie, what's up? What's with that face?" Cheondung hyung came up to me.

"Anni, hyung, it's just that I've got a called from a friend of mine saying that Eun Hye gone missing. Hyung, I'm worried hyung!" I told him, tearing up at the last few words.

The rest of my hyungs came up to me when they saw what happened. They surrounded me, encouraging me with positive words. They ensures me that nothing will go wrong and that friend of Eun Hye will find her for sure.

"Mireu, don't worry. I'm sure Eun Hye will be fine. She is a strong girl. Remember what you told us? No one can bully her except for you." Byunghee hyung tried to enlighten the mood by making a joke.

I could only give him a weak smile, still worrying about Eunnie.

If anything were to happen to her, I'd never forgive myself. She is my one and only sister, and if anything were to happen to her, it's all my fault for not being by her side.

I should have followed her to Junhyung hyung's birthday party so that all these wouldn't have happened. Speaking of which, I wonder what made her ran away from the party, unnoticed by everyone.

I took out my phone, to text Eun Hye, telling her that I was worried about her.

Eunnie yah, EODI YAH! You're making me worried. Jebal Eunnie, don't do anything stupid! Call me once you received this and I want to know what happen! Eunnie, you know oppa will help you right? CALL ME!

I sent her the text hoping that she'll read it, seeing that it is coming from me.

Waiting for both Yoseob hyung and Eun Hye's call makes me restless, thus I told SeungHo hyung that I'll be going to the convenience store just opposite to get myself some refreshments. The rest of my hyungs asked me to get them something and Joon hyung followed me to help me with the orders later on.

On our way back, my phone suddenly vibrates in my pocket signalling that there's a  message from someone. I quickly fish out my phone from my pockets, hoping that it's either Yoseob hyung or Eun Hye herself.

It was Yoseob hyung.

Found Eunnie. She's fine. Trying to persuade her to tell me what happen. Don't worry. I'll send her home asap.

I heaved a sigh of relief when I read the text message. I smiled a bit, when I read that Eun Hye is now in Yoseob hyung safe hands.

I trust Yoseob hyung to take care of her for now.

 

A/N:Hey all! I've update again! I know the chapter seems short and all, pus I've prmised to write a longer chapter but I;m so sorry! School is starting soon so I;m currently trying to earn as much money as I can before school starts. I hope you guys understand for now. I'm sorry again. Hopefully this chapter with satisfy all of you for now :) And to my avid readers and commenters, @ILOVEYS99, @mickeywithoutears, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I'll try to update soon :)