Dinner

Do I exist in your life?

Yoseob's P.O.V

It's been a few days since the incident with Minki happened and almost a week since I meet up with Eun. I would be lying if I say I didn't miss her. I miss her a lot but each of us have our own commitments to commit to.

Plus the fact that Eun's cousin, Eli, is in town now, she said she wanted to spend more time with him. I can understand that since I now it's been a few years since she last saw him. I know she and Mir are very close to that cousin of theirs.

During Eli's stay in Korea a few years back, the three of them were inseparable. Always together. Somehow or another, Eli join our clique but I have to say we were not that close since a Eli had quite a few friends here too. Mostly the mix-blood kids, thos who can speak English with him, considering the fact that he can't speak Korean properly back then.

Jigeum mwoya?

I texted Eun Hye asking what she's doing. Knowing she won't reply me anytime soon since she'll be at her soccer practice but I still sent that text. I feel better only after texting her.

Just as I was about to move my attention to the stack of papers in front of me, my final year project, my phone buzzed again. Grabbing my phone to check who it was, I saw Eun Hye's name on it.

Out with Eli and Mir. Wae?

Oh, she doesn't have any soccer practice today?

I pushed aside all my papers to the front of the table and replied Eun. I know our texting rally would go on for awhile so I decided to put my work away and text the girl who stole my heart.

No soccer practice?

Nope. Cancelled. That's why I'm out with Eli and Mir. Wae? Jealous? Keke~

Yes jagi~

Keke~ heart

I chuckled at Eun Hye''s last reply. Ah, I'm lucky to be with her.

Heart~

Ah! oppa ask if you want to join us for dinner later? Jebal! Bogoshipo!

Eh dinner? I look at the stack of papers in front of me. Contemplating on going out with Eun and my project, I chose Eun.

Ok. Eodi? Nado bogoshipo~

Assa! We meet at that barbeque shop at 7 arraseo?

Ne ahjumma~

ya! ahjumma?! Harabeoji!

keke~ someone is angry~

Nugu? Ah, bye~

Bye! See you jagi~

I just love teasing Eun. She easily get flustered and will sulk after that. I take a look at my watch, 4.30 pm. I have roughly around 2 hours to do what I can finish up for my final project and leave the library at 6.30.

Plugging my earpiece in my ear, I blast music from my phone and start on my work.

Hours pass and I didn't even notice the time that have passed by. The next thing I knew, my watch was reading 6.45.

I'm in deep troouble now. The distance from my college to the barbeque shop will take up approximately half an hour, minus the waiting time for the bus. Oh no.

Eun...I'll be late. Mian... :(

Arraseo, Oppa and Eli understands.. :)

Smiling to myself while Reading Eun's reply make me realise how lucky I am to have a girlfriend like her. A girl who understands her boyfriend and don't ask him unnecessary questions.

Unlike those times when I was with Minki.

Wait, why am I even thinking about her again? Urgh.

Eli's P.O.V

"Yah Eun! What time is your boyfriend coming? Begopah!" I cried out to Eun Hye who was by my side.

The three of us promised to meet Yoseob here at the barbeque shop at 7 and it's almost 7.30 and not even his shadow is in sight.

As much as he had inform Eun that he'll be late, but come on, half an hour? I'm dying from hunger here.

Taking out my phone to check my twitter timeline to see how my friends on the other side of the world are doing, I just ignore the grumble of my stomach and occupy myself.

"Oh my gosh Eun! Baby, I'm sorry!" a voice snapped me out from my own world and I look up to see Yoseob apologising to the three of us.

"Wow, you're early." I just state out sarcastically.

Eun look at my way and gave me a glare. I didn't meant for that statement to come out in that manner but oh well, sometimes I talk without thinking. Like half the time.

Yoseob look at me apologetically and I just gave him a half smile. Oh well, he is still a hyung to me.

Mir pats a seat next to him, which was in between him and Eun, urging Yoseob to sit down so that we can start on our dinner.

We have small chat here and there while grilling our meat. I tried to overlook matter with Yoseob but everytime I look at him being nice to Eun, I remember what happen a few nights ago.

My mouth itch to ask him who that girl was right here, but I know better than to ruin Eun's relationship. It's Eun Hye's first relationshi[ and I want it to be one that she treasures the most.

"Psst, Eli-yah. Can you please be nice to Seob? Tsk, he apologize for being late already. And He's OLDER than you. Mind you!" Eun suddenly lean  nearer to me and whisper in my ear.

"Mian..Fine I'll be nice."

Well the night ended with me being civil with Yoseob, not talking much to him.

Eun Hye's P.O.V

I look at Eli who was sitting next to me. His expression hardens everytime Yoseob strike a conversation with him and his answeres will tend to be very short. Or he will just ignore what Seob just said.

"Psst, Eli-yah. Can you please be nice to Seob? Tsk, he apologize for being late already. And He's OLDER than you. Mind you!" I whispered to him, making him realise of his actions.

All I got was an apology but then Eli just kept quiet after that, not talking much.

Aish this boy.

"Eun, you're not angry at me right?" Seob suddenly asked me as we drove home.

Mir Oppa and Eli went home with Oppa's motorbike. Well, at least they have that much sense to let us have our own time together.

Minus both their warnings to Seob to take care of me.

"Wae? Why would I be angry at you?"

"Because I was late just now?"

I heard his reply and I just chuckle to myself.

"Yah, it's not funny!"

He just pouted and look to the front, concentrating on driving.

I lean to my left and kiss his cheeks.

"Ani, I'm not angry. You know I'm not that petty.."

I could see his chubby cheeks blushing. His mouth curling up into a smile and his eyes crinkle in delight.

He suddenly pull the car into a stop and kiss me back. Caught me by surprise.

We suddenly hear a knocking on the window on my side of the car. We broke away from each other and I turn to my side to see Mir oppa standing outside.

Ah, we've reached home.

I stepped out of the car and Seob do the same. Both of us flushed, getting caught kissing.

"Ah, Mir. Thanks for dinner just now. See ya around." Seob said.

I went up to him and gave him a hug, and just when he lean down to give me a peck, Oppa pull me in and I hastily bade Seob goodbye.

An older brother will always be an older brother I guess.

 

A/N: Yup, I've been missing for months again. I'm sorry readers! My life is a wreck now although it's the holidays. I have work, and school still. Basically prep for the new freshies this year. So I'm busy like everyday. Everyday is Work, school , home for me. And I've been coming home at around 11 plus or sometimes midnight for the past weeks. just kill me now.