Sacred Words

Do I exist in your life?

Yoseob P.O.V

"YES! YES, I'M JEALOUS THAT YOU SPENT TIME WITH HER, I'M JEALOUS THAT YOU ARE CLOSE TO HER ONCE AGAIN. I'M JEALOUS BECAUSE I LIKE YOU! JOAHAMNIDA!" Eun Hye shouted in my ear.

Joahamnida? Eun Hye likes me? I didn't hear wrongly right?

"Mworago? You like me?" I asked her, confirming what she just said.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Eun just hang up the call.

I heard it right. I know I did. Eun Hye likes me.

Bang Eun Hye likes me.

I registered that statement in my head before running around my room, shouting in glee. I was like a fangirl who gets to meet her favourite idol in flesh. But I still can't believe it. Eun Hye likes me. That's a 100% correct right? I was not dreaming or imagining stuff or anything like that right?

Aish, I picked up my phone and dialled Eun Hye's number again. I called her tons of time but never once she picked up. I quickly change from my home clothes to something decent. I need to meet her now. I want to know what's actually happening right now.

Grabbing my phone, wallet and car keys, I rush out of the house. Once I ignite my car engine, I stated to drive towards Eun Hye's house.

I drive into Eun Hye's house driveway ad parked my car there. Walking out of the car, I calm my nervous heart before ringing the house doorbell.

I waited for 10 minutes or so before the front door open.

There standing with her eyes wide open, shocked expression written all over her face was Eun Hye.

"Eun, is it true? Do you really like me?" I asked her straightaway, not hesitating a bit.

I look at her facial expression. She was caught off guard by that question. I was just standing there in front of her, waiting for her answer, hoping that what I heard on the phone was not a mistake nor was it an act.

Just in a split second, Eun Hye nods her head and was about to close the front door when I stop it from closing by pushing the door wide open.

The next thing that I did was rash and I guess I wasn't in the right state of mind.

I grab Eun by her shoulders an lean down to kiss her fully on the lips. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before I pull back, still holding on to the clearly shocked Bang Eun Hye.

She just stood there, her eyes blinking, mouth slightly open.

"Eun, I'm really sorry. I'm really sorry. I know my actions was rashful, but listen, I mean it. I like you, a lot." I told her, trying to snap her out of heer state of shock.

"Mwo...mworago? "Eun Hye questioned back, still not bac to her normal state.

"I like you Eun. I like you a lot. From the first time I see you. Please Eun, accept me in your heart.." I begged her, going down on my knees, looking up at Eun Hye.

All Eun Hye did was cry. Her tears flows slowly, bit by bit after my confession. I was confused by her reactions. I got up to my feet and grab hold of Eun, hugging her petite fram, tucking her head under my chin.

I soothe her, saying sweet things to her.

"Pa..pabo! Why didn't you tell me earlier? Pabo!" she hiccuped the words out, hitting my chest at the same time.

I smile looking down at Eun. She slowly let go of her hands from my chest and return my hug.

We stood there until I don't know how long until Mir coughed slightly at the back.

Eun broke away from my hug and turn around, face red, looking at her brother.

"Mir, uhm, I...uhm, I can explain this. Me and Eun-"

"It's okay hyung. I know about your feelings for quite some time, and hyung, I give you my blessing. But one thing, you may be my hyung, but if you break Eun heart, you know what to expect Yoseob hyung. I'm her oppa afterall." Mir cut me off.

"Ara, I understand. I promise I won't break her heart." I promised Mir, heart fluttering.

Eun Hye's P.O.V

"It's okay hyung. I know about your feelings for quite some time, and hyung, I give you my blessing. But one thing, you may be my hyung, but if you break Eun heart, you know what to expect Yoseob hyung. I'm her oppa afterall." Oppa said, even before Seob get to finish off his sentence.

Oppa knew? Oppa knew about Seob's feelings to me for quite some time? How did he know?

"Ara, I understand. I promise I won't break her heart." Yoseob promised Mir Oppa.

My heart fluttered hearing that. He promised, and I'm holding on to it.

I could feel the grip of Seob's hand on mine while he talk. A smile crept up to my lips without me knowing. I didn't know that this day will come. It's like as if I'm a princess in a fairytale where he prince charming has arrive.

"Eun, do you want to get ice-cream?" Seob ask me.

I just nodded and excuse myself to change before riding in his car.

My heart just can't seem to stay still. It beats faster, it thumps faster, and it's all because of the boy next to me. Yang Yoseob.

Upon reaching the ice-cream parlour, he steps out the car before me and open the door for me.

I just smile upon his gesture, heart beating fast.

Holding hands, the both of us stepped in the ice-cream shop, snagging a couple seat at the corner of the shop.

Couple seats. I've always wanted to sit here, with someone special. And now, I have.

"Eun, you have not say anything since we stepped out. Do you not like this place?" Seob suddenly ask me

"A.. ani. I like. It's just that, Seob, are we like together now? Because I'm confused." I told him straight, wandering where oour relationship stands now.

"You're mine. That's all I know. And I promise you with...this."

He leans over the table to kiss me on the lips lightly.

Just that one kiss make me tingle. Just one kiss.

"I love you Eun, I love you so much."

Love, he said those three sacred words. Those words.

"I love you too."

 

A/N: I'M BACK! AFTER LIKE 1392457340259935439857439238 DAYS OF MIA-ING FROM THIS STORY. OMG, I'M SO SORRY PEOPLE! IT'S JUST THAT I GET DISTRACTED EASILY FROM WHAT I WAS DOING SO YEAH. DO UNDERSTAND. SO HOW'S THE CHAPTER? HOPE IT'S ALRIGHT? AND I'M SO SORRY FOR THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER CLIFFHANGER! I DIDN'T MEAN TO, BUT HEY, EVERY STORY NEEDS A CLIFFHANGER TO ADD ON TO ITS SPICYNESS! HEHEHEHE! HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT! SARANGHAE YEOROBUN!

P.S: IT'S MYNAME 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! ANY MYGIRLS OUT THERE?! CHUKAHAE MYNAME! #1yearwithMYNAME